6|| Wanna play a game ?

—————————————————

The rest ? The rest was just an absolute mess and very unexpected .

After Connor had left and most likely returned to the kitchen resuming his work , Jayson and I sat in silence for the second time . I was in no mood to speak with him right now and I don't blame myself for it.

I scrolled through Instagram and even went through a ten minute YouTube video , but obviously had my AirPods plugged in while watching it.

Then the food finally came.

As the waitress came forward with the drinks and sides , which I literally don't remember ordering but they were giving them to us anyway , the glass slipped out of her hand and smashed sending shards of glass all over the floor.

Why the hell was she trying to balance four things in her arms anyway?

All of the havoc and mess that was created triggered me.

I hurried out of my chair and my eyes darted towards the janitors closet which I saw nearby the entrance of the diner . Just as I was about to walk off , Jayson  spoke.

"Where are you going Hope ?" He asked and pretty much sounded irritated

"Why the hell would you like to know." I spat whilst turning my body so that I wasn't facing him.

"I swear Hope why are you doing this ? Stop being so dramatic and let them clean it up it's okay you sit here."

DRAMATIC? He had the nerve to call me dramatic? You want dramatic Jace . I'll show you goddamn dramatic.

"Jayson Micah. You know you ? You need to sort that mouth of yours out. If you think you can talk like that with me ?" I hissed turning my body right back round to face him and look him in the eye.

"Hope I didn't mean to offend yo-."

"Offend me ?" I snickered. "Don't speak rubbish Jayson . I'm done here."
This time I was screaming.

Due to this , all eyes were on me which instigated my claustrophobia.I suddenly felt so restless and suffocated. I needed to get out of there.

Fighting back tears and completely ignoring Jaysons constant apologies coming from behind me , I furiously went in the other side of the diner towards the entrance until I spotted a crowd of people with cameras and microphones which some people like to call the goddamn paparazzi but I like to call them nosey idiots who like to snoop around peoples lives .

The day I decide to leave the house without hiding they decide to freaking show up.

I'm internally dying at this point.

I throw myself into a booth without a window , without a window so them nosey idiots who just want juicy gossip for the media don't stalk me and take hideous offguard pictures of me and expose my insecurities. Absolutely no way . While aggressively running my fingers through my hair , I clutch onto my scalp and I want to scream so fricking loud but I try to control myself .

That's the least you can do Hope so well done.

*****

After 5 minutes , I had two little girls come up to me to take pictures because their parents sent them to me.

I don't like being treated like a celebrity! Why was I brought into this mayhem.

It seemed like the little girls weren't really fussed about taking a picture or not as was I , so I took it with them anyway. I obviously warmed up to them and was nice to them . But if this was adults I would've told them to get lost. Yeah . Personal issues don't question it .