14|| shakes

Amal came back with a tall glass of water and a box of paracetamol

"Amal, Is It okay If I call It a day?" I asked, taking both the glass and supplement from her.

"Of course. If you need anything more, please let me know." She reassured taking the glass back.

I gave her a genuine smile. "Of course, I will."

***
"Thank you so much for everything." I thanked Alya once again.

"It's no problem at all. Please come back whenever you recover." Alya said pulling me into a hug.

She glanced at Axel who was walking out of the room. "I take It you're leaving too?"

"Yeah, I have to go and do a few things but I'll be sure to comedown someday soon."

I should give him the car...

"Please do. Both of you."

"Bye!" Noor screamed from the top of the stairwell hanging over the banister.

"Bye Noor!" I waved back.

I hugged Amal one last time and made my way out of the house.

He's behind me. Shall I give him my Car?

"Take my car." I said as we entered my driveway.

"I can't. I don't have a license to drive with your car."

Pause.

Maybe I should let these accumulating thoughts go. They're certainly messing with my brain. I feel trapped. It hurts. Like I'm being thrown into something I'm not willing to face just yet. I should stop acting like this with him, though It will be difficult to let go of completely.

"Fine whatever." I muttered, opening the front door.

I rushed back into my room and changed into my warm tracksuit which consisted of an oversized hoodie and joggers. I tied my loose hair back, grabbed my keys and rushed back down again, to find Axel just about to leave the house.

"Wait!" I panted, trying to catch my breath.

He cocked his eyebrow in confusion and paused in his tracks, staring back at me.

"Don't waste my time. What are you doing?"

How dare he. I just got ready in two minutes for the sake of his convenience.

I tossed the keys over to him. "I'm coming. Get In my car."

He stood there for a few seconds then obeyed what I had just said and slipped out of the house.

Great. Jacket.

***
There was no silence on the way there, only because of the blaring music that came through my speakers drowning out the silence completely.