4|| You're just a fool

A/N
hey guys before I start this chapter again mjdora03 did me ANOTHER cover pic . I LOVE you so muchhh

***
Without caring about anything I throw myself back under the duvet .
"Where the fuck do you think I'm going to sleep Layah."
why is he cursing. It's not even that deep.

"Mm" I mumble. "Just go sleep downstairs." My drowsiness probably over powers my words.

"I can't sleep downstairs"
Why the heck can't he?

"Then sleep with Jayson."

"Are you out of your mind? I'm not sleeping with Jayson on a single bed."
Why is he being so god darn difficult ?

I shoot out of bed whilst aggressively removing the covers off me .
"why do you have to be so difficult Axel for gods sake". I groan. "I'm sleeping on the damn floor you happy now?"

"Don't sleep on the floor it's not good for your back or posture."
He's so bipolar I swear .

"Then where the hell do you want me to sleep. On the freaking roof?" I sarcastically say.

"Fine I'll sleep on the floor."
Wait am I hearing things ? Why is he agreeing to sleep on the floor .

I fold open the duvet and look at him annoyed . " you can sleep here. If you dare snore , sleep talk or touch me you're out of my house and you can find somewhere else to live."
I'm so triggered for having to wake up twice in the same night.

Without even responding he chokes on his own breath. I was expecting a guy like him to have SLEPT in other girls beds before. Like actually sleep. Like the deed sleep.Why did I even suggest this for frucks sake.

"Why are you dying I don't bite." I mumble still half conscious of what is happening around me.

Without responding , a few minutes later , he gets into the bed fully clothed .
He wouldn't dare to take off any of his over garments or he'd have me to deal with .

I lay on the right side as far from him as possible while he does the same on the left.
I'm not used to this and I really do hope I don't switch positions in the middle of the night.

Mental note: Good . Luck . To . Me .

***

I don't know why I'm not asleep yet and this time it's not my anxiety stopping me. It has been 1 hour and 15 minutes since he woke me up. My eyes are pleading me to let them close but I just can't sleep and I'm completely restless. I aggressively whack my head onto the pillow and groan from my inability to fall asleep.
It's all because of him . It's his fault I'm not asleep.

I tentatively creep out of the bed but when my toes reach the floor I hear Ax-freaking-el tossing and turning due to me moving .
Gosh I don't want to deal with him please don't wake up Axel.

"Layah where are you going." He said his voice husky and deep probably due to lack of sleep.
why is he such a light sleeper.

I decide to ignore him and act as if I didn't hear whilst I lay on the bare floor with a thin blanket on top of me and I successfully fall asleep even though the floor is rough against my back.

***

I wake up startled to see him furrowing his eyebrows while his oceanic striking deep blue eyes with small glints of grey around the pupils look down on me with his hand rests on his chin.
Now why the hell am I sleeping in the same room as a creep who has nice eyes. Did I just compliment him whilst insulting him?