Chapter 3

Hashir's P.O.V

I looked at the girl in front of me who was flaring her nose trying to look intimidating but to me she look so cute with her nose and cheeks turning pink in anger

What the hell? Where did 'cute' come from. I'm supposed to be hating her not crushing over her.

I shook my head at my silly thoughts. I was waiting for this moment since years. When two months ago I received her files as she was applying for a trainee in my hospital. I hadn't felt this good in years. Finally all my parayers come true. I can take revenge from her as I want. She'll be working under me and I'll make sure that it'll be worst year of her life. I'll be elated to torture her.

I bumped into her purposely just to get a reaction out of her and as I expected she snapped at me without knowing who I am. It was so much fun. Though she ran away thinking that she can get away from me but what she don't know is that I don't plan on leaving her now.
I can never. Whatever she had done to me she'll pay for it and I'll be damned if I let her have a moment of peace.

"Will you say something or should I go? Because I don't have time to waste."
Her soft voice broke my chain of thoughts. I looked at her and saw her face which had a frown over it. She had deep blue eyes with thin brows and pink lips. Her cheeks were flushed and had a right amount of fluffiness in them. Her dark brown hair were covered in her scarf while a few bangs were falling out of it. Her creamy skin contrasted well with her dark scarf in which she has covered her hair. Her face was dripping innocence and I'll be damned if I fall for it. I already know she's far from being innocent.

"I have a lot of time to waste. Last time you didn't even spare me a glance. Now I'll have a full share of your looks."
I said trying to act cool while inwardly I just wanted to shout at her or do worse kill her.

She grittied her teeth and then sighed
"What do you want from me? I swear on my family I didn't know it was your hospital. Otherwise I would've never applied for internship here."

"How can I believe you? What have you ever told me instead of lies. Maybe you're lying this time also. Or maybe this is a scheme of yours to take something else from me now. I know how manipulative you can be"
I said clearly enjoying her condition. Altough I already know she wasn't lying. She really didn't know it was my hospital.
The shock on her face and Umar's anger clearly told me they didn't know about me being the owner of the hospital.

"Please. Can't we have our personal differences and our professional life different. I promise you I'll never show my face to you unless necessary.
Can't we keep our relationship hidden please?"
She said pleading me and only I know how much I was enjoying all her pleadings. I wanted her to beg more but I really had an important meeting to attend and I had to go and attend that meeting. I cursed my luck for that.

"Fine. I'll not tell anyone anything about our relationship and don't you dare think you can play me again. If you did a single mistake or try to act clever then you'll know what the angry Hashir Wali khan can do to you. Get out of my sight now"
I grittied all my words with immense hatred and pointed towards the door of the office.She got up from the seat hurriedly and scurried away from my office.
I banged my head on the table as I reminisced some old memories.

                      Flashback

"Hey! What the hell are you doing here?"
I looked at the girl in front of me. She was sitting in the garden of  my grandfather's house. I was returning from my friend's house so I thought why not visit Agha jaan (we call our grandfather Agha jaan). When I entered the house I saw a girl in her teens sitting in the garden watering flowers.