Chapter 19

Dua's P.O.V

I came out from washroom after an hour to see him finally asleep. I thanked God that he slept because I wasn't able to face him anymore nor I wanted to. I didn't want to fight with him. I was sick and tired of constant fighting. I just wanted to hug him real tight and forget about anything else.

I shook my head to clear all these thoughts and moved towards the bed. There was no way I'll sleep with him on bed but I've already checked all the cabinets. There was no spare matress or even spare sheets or quilt in there. And there was no couch to sleep in. There were only chairs who look quite uncomfortable even to sit.

I huffed annoyed and moved to the other side of the bed. I layed down while keeping maximum distance between us and looked towards him. It was the first time in these five years that I was so close to him.

He was looking so peaceful in his sleep. His hair were messy while little snores were escaping his lips. I lifted my hand and ran it through his messy forhead hair combing them back. His hair were so smooth that they appeared like silk underneath my fingers. He scrunched his nose at the disturbance and frowns appeared on his forehead. I gently massaged his forhead to which he sighed in relief and snuggled more into the pillows. I silently giggled at his expression and retraced my hands. I went to sleep after some time snuggling closer to my pillow looking toward his peaceful face.

Hashir's P.O.V

A faint sound disturbed my sleep and I groaned at the disturbance. When the sound kept coming I finally woke up and tried to get up from the bed but something was holding me down on the bed.

I opened my eyes confused to see a most adorable sight. Dua was sleeping hugging my arm real tight. I smiled at the sight and turned off the alarm which was ringing real loud.
Rubbing my eyes I finally realised what happened yesterday night. We had a fight over room and we didn't talk to eachother after it. Then I kept waiting for her in the room but she didn't came out and kept hiding in washroom till I slept.

I turned towards her and entangled myself from her hold. She whimpered in protest trying to hold me but then she held my pillow instead and slept snuggling into it.
She was looking so cute with her messy bed look. Her dark brown locks were spreading on the pillows while she snored softly just like a baby. No one can tell that this was the girl who was responsible for my mental breakdown five years ago.

I kept looking at her face wondering if only God has made has made her innocent just like her face how much better that would be. I shook my heads to clear my thoughts and went to freshen up altough it was only 6am but we had to go early morning.

When I came back from washroom she wasn't on the bed anymore instead she was standing in front of a window lost in her thoughts. I went toward her who hadn't noticed my presence yet as she was standing with her back towards me.

I went closer to her without much distance between us to talk to her. Before I could've touched her she turned towards me hitting her head to my chest in process and hissed in pain.
She almost stumbled to ground holding my collar in process making me stumble with her but I stabilised myself rather quickly holding her waist with one hand and window frame with the other.

I looked at her who had her eyes closed in pain and at the same time she opened her eyes. I froze looking at her angelic face and deep blue eyes. We kept looking at eachother in the eyes and then my eyes fell on her lips which looked so soft so suckable and I wanted nothing but to taste them and savour them. With my jumbled thoughts I leaned towards her who on noticing my intentions closed her eyes.

Just as I was about to place my lips on her's a loud knock startled us breaking our trance. She suddenly pushed me away making me come out of my haze and I cleared my throat not knowing what to say or what happened just few seconds ago. The door was again knocked and I went towards it to open it mumbling curses at myself for loosing my control like that.