Chapter 36

Dua's P.O.V

I woke up from the deep slumber due to a constant noise which was disturbing me from quite some time. It was my alarm ringing. I turned it off and checked my mobile. It was about 8am and I was still asleep. Which was wierd since I had to wake up early for hospital. Then I remembered I'm finally free from hospital duty. As I regained my sense I realized I was naked and then all the memories of previous night came crashing down on me.

Me and Hashir have finally taken the last step of our marriage. Altough last night was extremely beautiful yet I didn't know how to face him now. As I was feeling extremely shy. His side of bed was empty so I consider it my chance to go before embarrassing myself in front of him. As I was blushing furiously. I quickly went to bathroom after taking my clothes and have a quick bath.

I came out after half an hour all the while gathering enough courage to face him without turning into a tomato. As I came out I saw him setting the breakfast on the table. He was all freshened up. His hair were wet indicating that he must've taken a bath few minutes ago. He hadn't noticed me yet since he arranged all the breakfast on the table slowly while I ogled at him keenly.

He was looking so handsome. His veiny arms were on display since he was wearing a t-shirt. His muscles flexed as he moved his arms. His hair were falling on his forhead and sticking to it which reminded me of our passionate night when I held onto his hair as he made love to me.

My thoughts were getting wild while my cheeks were getting crimson because of all the scenerioes which kept on playing in front of my eyes. I was practically drooling when a sudden clear of throat brought me back to earth.

"Good morning love!"
He whispered smiling beautifully at me as I looked at him.

"Good morning."
I mumbled while looking at the ground as I was feeling so much timid. I don't know how married couples face each other after spending a night together but for me it was so awkward. And I was feeling extremely shy. I was feeling like a new bride who just spent a night with her day old husband. Altough in my case we've been married for almost six years. Still this all was so new for me.

"Let's eat."
He said as he gestured towards the table and I heaved a deep breath because I was sure that he will tease me about my red cheeks but thank God he didn't.

We ate the breakfast silently. There was an awkwardness between us which I wasn't liking a bit. But I didn't say anything.

"Are you ready?"
He asked after he finished his breakfast and I looked at him questioningly.

"Remember I'm taking you somewhere today."
He replied my unspoken question and I nodded my head.
But instead of looking at me he kept his focus at my neck and I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"What are you looking at?"
I asked and before he could reply I looked down at my neck and gasped in shock.

There was a hickey on my neck. No let me clear myself. There were multiple hickeys on my neck more like my neck was littered with them. I blushed hard and tried to cover them with my scarf but before I could do it he snatched it from me.

He pulled me towards him after throwing ny scarf in the other corner of the room. I was startled at his sudden move and fell directly into his lap. He chuckled at my wide eyed expression and kissed my forhead.

He trailed kisses from my forhead to cheek and I couldn't even move since he had me completely caged in his arms. After having his fair share of ne he kissed my earlobe and sucked it almost giving me a shiver.

"Don't cover yourself in front of me. I like my marks on you. They give me the feeling that you're completely mine."
He whispered in my air biting my earlobe and I almost moaned at the sensation. He had me completely under his control and only I knew how I calmed my erratic heartbeat over his shameless words.