Epilogue

Four Months Later

Dua's P.O.V

The icy wind collided with the curtains of our room while sun peaked through window when I opened my eyes. It all still felt like a dream to me when I gazed at the man beside me.

He was shirtless as usual and was laying on his back with me clutched to his side. His one hand was placed on his chest while the other was holding me close to him with his hand placed on my slightly swollen stomach.

His forhead was messy with hair while face was as innocent as a baby. I poked at his cheek as he scrunched his nose on being disturbed while I giggled silently. He was so precious.

I traced his face with my fingers and then started exploring his whole shirtless form. When I reached his chest I traced his gunshot wound. It was completely healed by now but an ugly scar has replaced it.

It brought me back to all the memories I wanted to forget about. I didn't want to cry not even ponder over those painful moments because it always resulted me in tears. After all I was not a saint nor a person who could forget everything life has thrown on it's way and move on. Surely, a person can move on from past it's not unachievable but to think that it doesn't effect your future or you can erase it from your memories is foolish. Surely you can never forget some moments however you try. Maybe, time lessens the pain but it never vanishes.

The site of Hashir lying on the bed almost lifeless with multiple tubes attached to his body was a sight I can never forget. And I never ever want to witness it again in my life altough he is almost completely recovered by now.

A hand grabbed my fingers that was tracing the scar as I witnessed his hypnotising hazel eyes looking at me with an unknown emotion.

"You alright?"
He asked as he tried to read the emotions on my face and I nodded wordlessly.

"You seem lost somewhere."
He whispered not letting the topic go as I tried to hold back my emotions.

He sighed as he brought my fingers to his lips and kissed them one by one.
"It doesn't hurt now."

He said deciphering my emotions as I gave him a questioning look.

"The wound doesn't hurt now."
He elaborated his words as he pulled me closer to him and gave me a breathless kiss making me forget about all the negative things I was thinking about.

He kept kissing me like a hungry man until I was breathless. Even then he wasn't done as he placed another kiss on my cleavage making me let out a small moan as he groaned lowly. I immediately knew that I had to restrict his advances or we'll both be  late.

"Stop it."
I mumbled in a small voice almost trying to catch my breath as he detached himself from me reluctantly.

"You're so cruel."
He protested as he placed another kiss  on my throat and I glared at him yet I wasn't unaware of the heat that spread on my cheeks.

"We're gonna be late."
I mumbled and tried to readjust my nightgown over my cleavage which was displaced because of his advances exposing my chest as a deep blush coated my cheeks. I even myself didn't know why I blush that much. Despite spending so much time with him he was still capable of making me blush.

"Someone's blushing."
He said in a teasing voice as he tapped my cheeks while I gave him a death glare.

He chuckled as I rolled my eyes at him. He was really shameless.
I sprinted off to the washroom finally getting the chance as he was busy laughing at me.

Finally getting done with my morning routine and breakfast, I was ready for my appointment.

Even though so much time has passed but these appointments were still distressing for me. And Hashir knew that as he was trying to distract me since morning from thinking about it.