Chapter 37

Hashir's P.O.V

I was watching her from the corner of my eyes. She was looking so beautiful wearing a pink lehenga with orange blouse just like a fairy. It was getting very difficult for me to control watching her laugh freely with my sisters. They were surely teasing her as her cheeks were red.

It's been a week since we were here. Initially, she was hesitant and used to cling with me all the time but now all her hesitancy had been gone and she was enjoying heartily with my family. I was very happy to see her getting cosy with them.

Today was Faiz Walima and since dress theme was orange and pink. She was also wearing the same colour combination as my sisters and cousins. But I can proudly say that she was looking most beautiful among all of them. So much that I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

"Lala! We're also looking beautiful. You can look at us."
Came the annoying voice of Humna as she sat beside me and wiggle her eyebrows at me teasingly.

"Not more than my wife."
I replied looking straight at Dua in her eyes who stared at me wide eyed on my words while Humna gasped dramatically.

"Are you my same brother who is strict, bossy and unromantic doctor? Bhabi! what have you done to him?"
She asked looking at now a tomato red Dua who glared at her and ran away making an excuse while we both laughed at her expressions.

I was liking this. I was liking her shyness, her carefree attitude, her chirpy behaviour in these days. Earlier she was either sad or serious but now her smiling face was making my heart beats crazily and I would rather die than to let this smile disappear from her face. And the fact that I was the reason of these smiles was not less than a heaven for me.

"She's looking so happy."
Humna whispered after a few moments and I smiled.

"She is."
I replied back still looking at her.

"Keep her happy always Lala. I like her and I'm on her team from now on. If you make her cry you'll have to face my wrath along with Hania."
Humna stated bossily and I chuckled at her words. Guess Dua has already won over everyone since everyone is treating her like a princess just like she deserves to be.

"Altough, I shouldn't say that since I can feel that you're already whipped."
Humna said teasingly and before I could catch her she ran away laughing and I could only shake my head at her. She was crazy. My crazy sister.

It was night time now. The function was over two hours ago and I was waiting for Dua in our room. She hadn't been sleeping with me for two days since my sisters wanted to have some girl time with her and now I was going crazy. I had already told her that she would've to sleep with me in our room today or we were going back home. Apparently, the threat worked and she promised to sleep with me tonight but now there was no trace of her. She was taking her own sweet time in coming.

The door knob clicked and from the footsteps I could tell that it was Dua. I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

She was all freshened up and was currently in her night gown. She locked the door and went to the dressing table. She removed her head scarf and applied moisturizer to her arms and face. All the while I was pretending to sleep.

After few minutes, she came towards my side and sat beside me. She was so close that I could smell her smoke rose scent. She leaned towards me and I could felt my heartbeat racing.

She kissed my forhead and I inhaled her scent as she leaned towards me. I was in my own blissful bubble when I felt her going away.

I frowned and pulled her back with my hand around her waist and she fell directly on me with her head crashing on my chest.