Epilogue

I stood in front of the woman who had called me to the deck. The test had just concluded and I was summoned by her. I can't actually refuse a teacher so I decided to go along.

"Honestly Ayanokouji I am impressed. Whatever means you might have used but you still managed to win."

"I believe you are satisfied then."

"Yes, for now this will suffice."

"Now I believe I owe some answers. Did that man contact this school again?"

I was sure she wasn't going to answer but I still asked as to check whether my deduction is true.

"Yeah, your father told me. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will choose expulsion of his own accord. You are going to burn your wings just like Icarus did when he went after freedom."

I moved closer to her and stared at her with nothing but coldness in my eyes.

"Chabashira sensei stop lying. Because I was thinking why would you care about asking me to help class D. You show everyone that you don't care about reaching Class A but you are the teacher who cares the most aren't you."

Chabashira sensei flinched under my cold eyes and bluntness and that confirmed my suspicions.

"That means my father never contacted you. Because he would never bother to talk to a teacher. He would directly go to the director of this school. I know how that man thinks. He won't bother with nobodies like you at all."

Chabashira flinched again hearing my tone and words.

"That means you have been using me on your own accord. I wonder what might be the reason. You have a vague idea of my abilities considering you approached me. So, does that mean, you are trying to use me to reach class A."

I glared at her. She just averted her gaze and couldn't speak at all.

No, she can't speak even if she wants to. I just exposed Chabashira Sae in front of her own eyes.

I just turned and left, not bothering to look at the fearful expression on her face. That would give her a message, I am not the one with whom you should mess with.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip 

I was outside with Class. Nearly All the students in Class D were throwing looks at me but I didn't care. Finally, shinohara and Karuizawa came and stood in front of me. Many more students followed her.

Shinohara started speaking, "Uh Ayanokouji Kun..."

I raised an eyebrow.

Shinohara averted her gaze and blurted out, "LookI'mSorryforaccusingyou."

Silence.

Karuizawa sighed and said, "Matsushita san told us everything. How you acted on her plan. She also told us why you decided to save those Class C students. We are sorry for doubting and isolating you."

Everyone had an apologetic look on their face. It was kind of embarrassing for me to be apologized by everyone so I just said,

"Don't worry I had agreed to matsushita's plan so it was my decision but I hope we all can be friends rather than doubting each other."

With that everyone's expression lit up, "Yeah we are never doubting Ayanokouji Kun again, he and matsushita san will lead our class to victory."

Matsushita gave a nervous smile to the girls as they all flocked around matsushita praising her.