So...

It has been a long time since I updated and I understand........

But sadly the time has come for this fic to be added to the COTE Hall of discontinued works.

It's about time I save myself from cringing at my previous chapters and save you from bad writing.

It's about time I give ya'll some closure before I make a new start and a new fic(Of course another COTE fic).

Sorry to those people whom I promised updates and thanks to those who f**** up my comment sections with Ship wars. 

It is about time 'Classroom of the Elite Cold Eyes' is discontinued.

Maybe one day I might rewrite this book, but such hopes could be crushed faster than kiyo leaving ANHS.

So guys, it has been a nice time with you. I will write a new book instead of this one.

The COTE fanfic community has grown a lot and many new and talented are joining. It's sad chloe had to delete the historic and cursed Classroom of the Elite Reactions. 

But still, have a nice time.

LOL I bet you didn't expect a notification from me. My other books aren't discontinued. They have less chapters and still can be saved by reediting parts in it.

Edit : Ah yes let me spoil you the ending. This fic was going to be Ayanokouji x Kamuro Fic. I had planned for some crazy expulsions and an OC character. In the end Ayanokouji was still going to end up in the white room. Throughout the chapters I was going to show how ayanokouji was changing and near the end of this series I bet most of the readers would have been convinced that he had changed.

But in the end he never really changed, and with another reference to the cold eyes the series would come to an end. But everyone else in the fic (Horikita, Ryueen and everyone else) would end up changing into better versions.

It was fun being part of the 100k club.