Epilogue

I made my way towards the location.But when I reached their she was nowhere to be seen.It seems he Really intends to assault her sexually.I took my phone and searched for her location via her school ID.And I found her in one of the alleyways.

I made my way to the alley and I saw that the shopkeeper was about to touch her.I removed my phone and waited for the perfect moment to capture the photo.

Once he pinned her against the wall and she was about to cry I clicked the photo.

"A school employee assaulting a student.I think you are going to be fired from the school."

He looked at me in shock.

He started yelling,"You..you are the one who told me that I can meet Shizuku here.You did all that to trap me here."

Sakura was looking at me with wide eyes.But my current focus was that man.

I walked upto him and grabbed his collar.

"I have already sent this to the school disciplinary office.I wonder when will they come here."

The man started sweating.

And just as I said it two security officials arrived on the scene.They handcuffed the man who was yelling something at Sakura.But I didn't pay any attention to his rambling as he was acting quite pathetic.

Once everyone was gone I looked at Sakura who had now stood up.

I had readied myself for insults from her.

"I'm sorry Sakura,I don't even deserve forgiveness from you.I won't blame you if you want to break our friendship.But I just want to apologise to you."I said to her.

Then Sakura spoke the words which caught me off guard,"I for one second thought that you had betrayed me.Im sorry for thinking that you would betray me.I was scared but now I don't have any reason to be scared.Thanks ayanakoji kun."

When I heard her thanks, uneasiness fell upon my whole body.Just what are emotions?They are more complex than I thought.It seems I need to conquer the emotions of people if I want to understand my existence.

As curiosity inside me rose,it was finally time to confront Kamuro.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile
Kamuro POV

I made my way out of the class and began to think of my actions these past days.I was feeling guilty of betraying ayanakoji kun.

I remembered my actions of last day

Flashback (Kamuro POV)

I made my way to sakayanagi with the camera in my hands.What would ayanakoji kun think of me now.He considered me as a friend.Will he stop doing so?

No,no matter what,I must do what is necessary.If class C students are expelled than Class C would suffer a huge damage which will consolidate our position of Class A.I didn't expect Class B or Class D as threats as I don't think they can beat her.As much as I hate to admit it, sakayanagi is really a cunning woman.And we need her for Class A.

I found her sitting in her dorm room.Honestly she looked cute in her casual clothes.Her petiteness added to her charm.But her laugh was creepy.

I made my way to the front of her bed.She had had given me a spare key of her room.

"So why did you want to meet me kamuro San?"

She asked.

I took out the camera and showed her the photo.