Chapter 3-Special Exam-Part 1

I made my way out and gazed at the scenery. The island was in sight. It was half past ten in the morning and we just had our breakfast. But the strange thing was, there was a helicopter standing there, Along with tents at the beach. I had a rough idea what this exam would be about.

I sighed; it would be a hard one. The ship took a turn, most probably to circle around the island and that's what happened. The beach was clean. It felt as if no tourist had come here.

As we reached the shore, we got ready to disembark. As I made way to my class, I was shot with suspicious glares. I mean I just prevented the expulsion of two students. It's not that big of issue.

But actually, their attitude was right. You need to be suspicious, because you don't know when you might get betrayed.

Although some students like Sakura, sotomura and Horikita did talk to me. Well, Horikita only asked questions. She didn't trust me, so she tried to get answers from me didn't mind answering her. I too need to help her a little. Leading a whole class in which nearly half are idiots is not a child's play.

We disembarked according to the rankings. Of course, my Class was the last to leave. I made my way outside the deck and was greeted by Ike.

"Yo Ayanokouji, we need to talk something important with you."

I looked behind him to see exactly who 'we' were. Then I saw the figure of yamauchi and he didn't look happy. He was holding gripping his hands tightly. It seems he was angry on me for some reason.

And when I followed them where there were comparatively less people.

"So Ayanokouji care answering us." Yamauchi asked me.

"Huh what?" I asked not understanding why those idiots are seeking my presence.

"How the hell do you know so many girls. How do you get them, tell us the secret?" Ike practically shouted.

The girls whose ears were in range of our conversation looked at us with disgust. But the boys their looked at me with anticipation. It seems the whole year was jealous of me talking to ichinose.

And if that was not enough a certain teacher heard us. And that was the worst outcome. In moments she was beside me.

"Oh my, don't you know? Ayanokouji Kun is a womaniser."

This woman was none other than the Class B homeroom teacher Hoshinomiya Chie. My previous encounter with her, was not so normal.

"Morning sensei, I'll be off now, Horikita called me." I attempted to escape, but she cut my routes.

How one might ask?

She came closer to me, till we were inches away from each other.

Her chest was touching my body. I wasn't worried of that after spending so much time with girls. But I was worried about the boys who were literally glaring at me and the girls who were looking at me with utter disgust.

I heard someone say, "That boy, he even ensnared our sensei."

"I'm going to kill him." I heard another saying.

I gulped. It seems my existence is been threatened by an alcoholic 30-year-old woman.

"So Ayanokouji Kun if you feel alone during this trip, come to me, I'll give you dating tips. I'm known for rejecting a hundred men. "She said with pride in her voice.

But then another voice was heard behind her. "Don't lie to them Chie, you are known to be rejected by hundred men because they couldn't handle your childishness."