Epilogue

The test ended.I made my way outside.I didn't bother to look at others as it would be pointless as the results aren't going to change now.I made my way to the dorms and settled on my bed.

I started to surf the net.Well I came across what people call 'anime'.Honestly speaking I have never watched one.So I just started to watch a random one.Honestly I didn't understand it.Like what were those nosebleeds logic.This 'Anime' things were too different from reality.

I sighed and relaxed on the bed.Then I recalled my actions a week ago.

Flashback

I was currently sitting next to a 3rd year Class D student.He was eating a cheap free dish and he was perfect for negotiating as I had the upper hand.

"So you want the midterm papers of last year."He asked me.

"Yes"I replied without hesitation.

He glanced around and when he thought it was safe he whispered to me.

"20000 points."

I sighed."10000"

"Are you an idiot,no way I'm giving it to you at just 10000.Do you know how much risk I'm taking."He whisper yelled.

"Senpai I have many other contacts in the third year and I won't have any problem asking them for the same."

He just looked at me and started to smile, nervous ness still evident.

"Don't joke with me,you have just started your year and you are acting like you know people from my years."

I sighed and used my weapon.Sorry horikita Senpai.

When he saw the contact he was shocked.

He took the phone more like snatched it and checked the ID and confirmed that the contact indeed belonged to the school council president.

It was little selfish of me using Horikita Senpai's number for my personal gain but he too had investigated me it seems.How did he know I had gotten fifty in all subjects.It was a serious matter for me.If he continued to investigate me than this may cause some problems.

But for now I decided to use his number.Ill repay the favor by mending his relation with his sister but his number was indeed a reliable tool.

"How do you have this."He asked me.

"Does it really matter now?What matters now is that are you taking my offer or no?"I asked.

He looked down and gulped.

"Atleast 15000."he asked again hoping.

I sighed,"Fine but you have to add the quiz questions too."

He sighed in relief,"You won't need them but still you can have them."

After he handed me the papers and I transferred the points I made my way out and sat on the bench.

I compared the questions in the quiz and the questions of last year and my hunch was correct.

The questions were same.

Well it's time to decide who is in the need of saving.Apparently eight people were on risk of failing but they had all joined the study groups and I believed they would scrape by easily.

The only three who needed saving were the three idiots.Among the three I honestly didn't know whom to save.

Because honestly those three weren't even serious about studying.They just wanted to enjoy here.And seriously if I saved them,the efforts of the class would give us points and these three would reap the benefits.