Special Chapter-The mysterious Kouhai

(A.N. I am posting these because I will be directly jumping to the exam next volume.So just to clear some important conversations between characters.For example this chapter mentions the name of Nagumo for the first time.)

Tachibana POV

I just left ayanakoji kun on the terrace and me and Horikita San were walking together.

I decided to ask him a question,"President I was quite surprised when ayanakoji kun denied your offer."

President adjusted his glasses,"I expected him to,I can't say anything about him till I know what exactly he is after."

"Huh.What do you mean?"I asked clearly confused.

"Haven't you noticed.In all the meeting he was quiet but he decided to speak at the end and that too to save the C Class.Why do you you think will he do that?"

I started to think then a sudden realisation hit her,"Is he planning to betray his own Class?Don't tell me he decided to work for C Class."

Manabu just chuckled,"You are not wrong tachibana.He is safeguarding himself."

"Huh safeguarding from whom?"I asked not understanding what he meant.

"He is safeguarding himself from his own Class."

"Huh?I..I don't get it."I stuttered.

"He is slowly expanding his network in other classes.He has some kind of goal in his mind.And I'm trying to decipher that goal."

"This..this boy is really something."I said.

"He doesn't trust his own classmates."Manabu spoke.

"No trust,huh.But how come he doesn't trust his own comrades."I spoke

"Who knows what made him like this?"He gave me a question in reply.

I sighed.

What if I change his mindset.And make him believe to trust his comrades.

The amount of trust me and Horikita San put in each other is enormous.And that has made our relationship more beautiful.

But the question is how do I change this boy,when I know nothing about him.

Judging by his looks,he is a top tier Ikeman.But his bored expression degrades his appearance.

I would prefer Manabu San over him.But he interests me.

I mean it's not everyday,A Class D student gets the recognition of Horikita San.

And lately nagumo's movement has increased and that is one of horikita-sans problem.I wonder if horikita San really wants Ayanakoji to become the president.

I mean ayanakoji kun has the ability in academics as horikita San told me last week.But academics don't define a person.He must be perfect like Horikita San.

From that I remembered,there is going to be a special Exam for the first years.

I might discover his real ability in that exams.

But it means I will also be spending more time with horikita San.

I sighed.Calm your horses tachibana.
____________________________________

(A.N. I will be doing these specials as I will be skipping some volumes.For examples I won't be doing   .5  or .75 volumes.And as karuizawa kei is not a part of ayanakoji's interests I may skip volume 4.Honestly speaking Volume 4 special exam is too difficult to understand lol)