Epilogue

I made my way towards the destination matsushita had messaged me. I had just now discovered Elder Horikita wanted me in the student council. But I really had no wish to. If Nagumo really has interest in me, then I would have to make him lose it.

And the most effective way for that, would be to let someone else have the spotlight. I had not yet decided who to give the spotlight to, but ibuki was the easiest sacrifice at the moment. It would be hard to sacrifice Kamuro considering that Sakayanagi is still an unknown element to me. That's why it was more than necessary to remove matsushita from the side. I remembered our conversation the day the sports festival was announced.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

"What exactly do you want me to do Ayanokouji Kun." She asked me.

"I don't know about you, but there is a traitor in our class." I told her.

"Then what exactly do you want me to do?" her surprise was evident but she didn't question it.

"Make a participation table yourself."

"Huh? But wont that require the whole class?" She asked me.

"No, you are one of the central figure of the class and even if the teacher suspects you, she doesn't have any power to stop considering she has declared that she won't interfere with the class." I made it clear knowing matsushita would somehow manage on her known.

"Fine, but are you sure about the traitor thing?"

"Yeah, I'm more than sure. But Ill warn you one thing, this might be my last time working for you because this exam I'm going to attract some attention"

"What do you mean?" She asked now sounding little concerned.

"Just joking" I said.

In reality I wasn't joking, but I wanted her to become scared. When she realizes how crucial I am for the class she will definitely try something and will destruct.

"And I have one more request, make sure I don't come in an event where I have to face Ryūen one on one. I mean a game like capture the flag. It is better if he has vague knowledge about me."

No one knew much about my fighting skills except for the fact that I had stopped a punch by Yahiko to help Kamuro.

"Fine, I'll have it done but you know right that I know everything you...." Her voice appeared somewhat tense. But I didn't care so I cut the call.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I reached the building which was deserted at this time, I saw her waiting. Kushida Kikyou. She was smiling and standing there leaning beside the door.

"So, you really came huh?" She asked me.

I just kept silent. She chuckled and started making her way towards the rooftop. It was 4 38 Pm.

As she opened the doors leading to the rooftops, I found four people standing there.

Ryūen seeing me smirked. Ibuki and Ishizaki were shocked and albert didn't show any change in expression. I looked that the cameras were altered with. It seems this really was going to end in violence.