✨ Chapter 11✨

Kehlani ( Damn its been a while)

It's been a month since me and Meg stopped talking and im not gon front I do miss her like alot but I cant let my "feelings" for Megan to get in the way of me and Challen relationship.

I was in the house alone at the moment because Challen said she had something work related to do but I know she is cheating on me. And yes some of ya'll are calling me dumb for still being with her but she is my first love and I don't see myself with someone else if it's not her.

I finally decided so leave the house and go to the store because there ain't shit in this fucking house to eat, all we have been eating is take-out n shit. I'm tired of dat shit so we going to the store.

(At The Store)

I parked my car and got out and locked the doors behind me then started walking up to the doors. I get a cart so I don't have to carry this shit.

While I was looking for shit I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone. "WTF is wrong with be always bumping into people like damn give me a break" I thought. When I looked up and seen Megan standing her rubbing her head.

"ayy Megan my bad I wasn't looking where I was going. Are you ok?"

She just nodded and said she was ok but from the looks of it she don't look ok at all. "Megan I was meaning to ask you have found where Ava and Alexis?". When I asked Megan dat her whole demeanor changed when I brought up Ava and Alexis.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want too" Looking at her with concerned all over my face.

"Its fine...I-I-I-I just really miss them you know" She said looking down with tears falling out her eyes and hugging herself.

I walk closer to her then hugged her tightly like it was my lat time seeing her. "Megan it will be fine we will find them ok" I said hugging her even tighter.

She just nodded then pulled from the hug but I didn't want the hug to end, but ended up pulling away aswell.

"Well I have to get going before I be late for work. See you later?" Megan said/asked while looking at me with a small smile.

" Yea I have to get going aswell. And see you later" I said smiling back at her. She just smiled even more then walked away waving at me.

Chris

" When can I kill these little bitches i'm getting tired of lookin' at dem every FUCKING day" I yelled getting pissed because I can't get rid of these little bitches.

" Like I said before when the time is right you can do what you want to them. But for now I wanna see their mother suffer since she wanna mess with me"

I don't care about any of this I just wanna get rid of these little girls fast so I don't have to deal with dem anymore. Sometimes I ask why didn't I pull out. Don't get me wrong the pussy was good and tight etc but I didn't want to have kids.

Megan

I get to work and park my car and walk into the building. I walk up to the front desk and signed myself in.

"Hey Megan!How is your morning going to far?" Dakota asked me smiling then drinking her coffee.

" My morning is going okay so far it could be better but for the most part its going okay I guess" I said smiling at her.

"Oh I got you this. I remember when we would always get coffee together and you would always get this, so here you go" She handed me my coffee smiling.

"Thank you, you didn't have too"

"But I wanted to with everything going on its the least I can do you know" She said smiling. One thing about Dakota she is a really smiley woman and she knows how to light up a room even when everyone is having a bad day.

Once she's in the room everyone's demeanor change and she would have everyone smiling and laughing around. That's why she's everyone's favorite.

I thanked her again then walked to my office and got started on the paperwork that I had on my desk and I have to finish them before I leave because they are due by tonight my boss said.

While I'm working I get a text but I ignore it because I really need to get this paperwork done before the day is over.

But the same number kept texting me over and over. I finally stopped my work and picked up my phone to see who was texting me so much.

UnKnown

You Have Until 12 to get me what I want and if you don't your little babies with be 6 feet under and I know you wouldn't want dat to happend do we now Megan?

WTF ?? WHO IS THIS AND WHERE ARE MY KIDS??!!

That's for me to know and you find out. Now i want you to meet me at the local coffee place and I want you to come ALONE and if you bring anyone that will be a strike and those strikes goes to how many time I will hurt your little Ava and Alexis

IF YOU HURT THEM I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MYSELF RESPECTFULLY BITCH

Megan Megan Megan... you don't understand do you love?

I me beating your ass for playing with me and my fucking kids so dats all I fucking understand Idfk what you understand because we understanding different shit

Megan I wouldn't be playin' right now you must want your kids dead the way you talking love

Can we fucking hurry up and meet at this fucking place so I can beat your ass and get my fucking kids back and yo ass can go dafuck to jail
Read

I can't finish this paperwork and worry about what just happened.What if they don't really have my babies and they just wanna kidnap me now I don't know if I wanna go to the place anymore...but I wanna get my babies back and if I go the police they won't tell me what happened to dem or where they are. So I know what I have to do.....

**********************************************************************************************

Hey yall 😎

How is yall day going so far?

Who do you think the unknown number is?(Some might know)

Who was Chis having an conversation with??

Well see yall next chapter 😜

(Words 1123)

(Sorry for any mistakes)

Bye🤗