✨Chapter 3✨

Kehlani

I was woken by my damn alarm after I turned off my alarm I picked up my phone and checked all my social medias and after hour I finally decide to get out of my bed.

I got my cloths that I was going to wear today and went straight to my bathroom and turned on my shower water making sure that shit is hella hot.

I took my cloths off and got in the shower washing my hair which im thinking about cutting then I washed my body with my vanilla sented body wash.

When I was done washing up I got out the shower and went to my room and put lotion on my body so I won't be ashy n shit.

After I was done getting dressed I went to brush my teeth and then went downstairs to make me something to eat.

"What do I have in this bitch that I can eat?" I said opening the fridge looking for food.

After looking for about 20 minutes I finally decide to eat an apple because im really not the hungry at the moment but I know I will be hungry later on today though.

When I was done eating my apple I got my car keys and my jacket.

I walked out the door and locked it and walked to my car. I started my car and before I could pull off I got a text from my girlfriend.

Man I swear sometimes she be getting on my fucking nerves but I love her and has been with me since I could remember and I did the same for her

I put my phone down and drove off. While I was driving I was getting lost in my thoughts if I really wanna be in this relationship with Amy I mean lately all she has been doing is yell and complain about everything.

And all I do is take that shit but the times that I stand up for myself she wanna act like I care for her when I was the one that took her in because her parents kicked her out because she was gay.

I was the one who gave her food when she couldn't afford it.

I have done so much shit for her and she didn't thank me not once but she has the right to yell and complain.

I didn't know I was at the school until I was knocked out my thoughts.

I got out my car and locked the door, I know your are wondering why I am at a school and no I don't have a kid its for Amy's daughter she sick and Amy told me that I had to get the work for her.

While I was walking toward the door I bumped into someone and they fell on the ground.

I looked down and seen that it was Megan that had fallen on the ground.

"OMG Megan are you ok?" I said helping her up.

She looked so damn fine I mean when is she not, NOO Kehlani you have a girlfriend and Megan is just an friend.

"Yea I am fine thanks" She said looking into my eyes.

I didn't know I was staring so long until I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Kehlani are you good , you zoned tf out" She said smiling god her smile is so damn pretty.

"Yea I am good, how are the girls" I asked her looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"They are good todays was they first day of school and Alexis was a lil mad but got better" She said still smiling.

"Your smile is so beautiful Megan you know that" I said.

"Thank you Lani" She said blushing looking down.

"Don't put your head down mamas" I said using my fingers to put her head up.

We was looking into each other eyes for who knows how long and then I felt myself leaning in and she was too.

But I remembered that I had an girlfriend so I backed away.

"I am so sorry Megan I have an girlfriend I shouldn't have done that" I said looking away.

"Yea.... I am sorry too...." She said looking sad but why.

It was silent for a while until Megan said something to break the silents.

" Hey lani maybe you wanna hangout sometime" She said blushing looking away.

" I would love too Megan I would text you when"I said smiling at her its cute when she is blushing.

After that we both we to our cars and drove off and yes I did get the papers for Jewels thats Amy's daughter name.

***********************************************************************************************

HEYYY

I updated yay

What do yall think of Amy

Should I make Megan and Kehlani get together or Should I keep Kehlani and Amy together?

Any this is the end see you in the next chapter

Sorry for any mistakes

(846 Words)

Byyyyeeee