✨Chapter 5 ✨

WARNING

Mentions of Rape

Megan

I woken up by my alarm and I turned around to turn it off and rolled back over.

I layed there for who knows how long but I knew I had to get up because I have shit to do today. After a few hours I finally got up and decided to get ready for the day.

I walked to my bathroom and turned the shower on and took of my cloths and got in the shower. I washed my body and I shaved so I wouldn't be hairy yk.

When I was done I got out and grabbed my robe and went to me room.

I put lotion on my body and made sure that I smelled good after I was done with that I went to my closet to pick out my outfit and I finally found one after looking for like 45 minutes.

After I was done getting dressed I decided that I wanted to eat something before I got to work.

I walked out my room and was walking downstairs when I almost fall because 4oe ass wanna be running down the stairs.

I make it to the kitchen safely and walked over to the fridge and opened it to see what I wanted to eat today.

There wasnt much because I have to go shopping.

So I decided to make me some coffee and get something on my way to work.

I walked out my house locking the door on my way out.

Walking to my car and opening the door and getting in the car and putting my seatbelt on and starting up the car and driving off.

While I am driving I see that Daren texted me but I couldnt look at it because I am driving maybe when I stop.

After driving for a while I finally got to my job and I parked the car and got out.

While I was walking I looked down at my phone.

To see what Daren was texting me about but it was only her telling me that she would keep Ava and Alexis for another day.

I mean for me time but I miss my babies so much.

But I am going to see them later today mabye before me and Kehlani's date.

Megan shut up she has a girlfreind and happy you guys are hust hanging out as freinds thats all.

I wasnt paying attention amd bumped into someone.

What is up with me bumping into people.

When I looked up I seen tbe one person that I didnt want to see.

The person that left me because he didnt wanted me to kills my kids.

The man the abused me and cheated on me amd I was still with him.

The same Nigga that fucked me over and over and over and I stood up for him when my family and freinds didnt like him.

I EVEN LEFT ME FAMILY FOR HIM I lost all concact with my mom and my family because of him.

"Watch where you- Oh hey Megan" Chris said looking me up and down.

"Dont fucking hey me Chris go back to that bitch of yours" I said walking away but was yanked back by my hair.

"Bitch you not going anywhere not this time" He said in my ear.

I pushed him off of me and tried to walk away again but was yanked back and choked.

"Didnt I fucking say you not fucking leaving Megan" He said whisper yelling.

At this point I am crying and trying to get out of his grip but everytime I do his grip gets tighter.

He pulled me by my hair and dragged me to his car and opened his door.

But before he could put me in I punched him in his face and kicked him in his balls and ran away.

But I wasnt fast enough amd he caught up to me and punched me in my face and kicked me in my side.

Before I went out I felt pain between my thighs.

He was in me and I couldnt even stop him because I was too weak to stopped him.

And then I blacked out.....

When I wake up I didnt know where I was and I looked around amd seen picture of all kinds of shit and the lights where out in the room.

I heard the door open and I got scared and was ready to fight whoever it was.

"Its just me"

I heard Kehlani's voice and I felt safe for some odd reason but like before I pushed them feelings away.

"Meg I got you a water and some pain killers on the table beside you" Kehlani said walking to the bed and sitting down.

I thank her and took the pill amd drank some of the water.

"Megan can you tell me what happened?" Kehlani asked me.

I just started to cry amd Kehlani pulled me into a hug trying to calm me down.

Kehlani

When I asked Megan what happend she started to cry and I pulled her into a hug and rub her back trying to calm her down.

I fucking wish I was there to hell her maybe if I texted her or called her and asked her if she wanted me to take her to work today.

"Meg its ok let it all out baby" I said still hugging her.

After a few hours of Megan crying and me holding her she ended up falling asleep in my arms.

While she was sleep I was getting lost in my thoughts of how I could have been there to help her and how I fail to protect her.

I looked over to her amd seen that she was still sleep and man she looked so damn beautilful and now I see where Ava and Alexis got their looks from.

Damn sure wasnt from the daddy thats for sure.

While I was looking at Megan I was taking in her features.

Like how beautilful she looks sleeping or whenever she smiles her lil dimple shows and how her checks glow red whenever I stare at her(chile idek what i am doing man)

**************************€*********

SORRY for not updating

I just wasnt really in the mood and i didnt have any ideas but i came up with this

I hope you like 😏✋🏽

(Sorry for any mistakes)

(1086 words)

Byee for now