✨Chapter 20✨

Chris

I woke up and seen I that I was in this blue room with cords connected to my body and I looked around and seen someone sleeping on the little pull out couch that was in the room.

That person was Megan, I thought she hated me(well she do so...) so why is she here with me? was she the one that I seen helping my last night asking me if I was ok.

I dont really remember but I dont think it was her. I heard someone walking up to the bed and faked like I was sleep so they wont know that I was woke and they wont bother me.

"Chris I have known you for the longest to know you aint sleep nigga" I heard Megan say I couldn't help but smile but quickly stop smiling when I seen Megan not smiling.

There was an moment of silence before the nurse came in the room to check me to make sure I was doing good. After she was done she left the room closing the door behind her.

"Chris why was you laying on the ground bleeding out?" Megan asked looking at me with an unexplainable expression on her face.

I just sighed and finailly told her why. " It was because ..." Before I could say something I felt dizzy and sleepy plus I couldn't get words out my mouth my hearing was going in and out. I could barely heard what Megan was saying I only heard a ringing sound.

That was going on and on that I could't stop its hurting my head and I feel even more dizzy and sleepy.

"MAKE IT FUCKING STOP PLEASE! MEGAN PLEASE MAKE IT STOP" I cried as the ringing continued. But the ringing continued it never stopped...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there people.

I dont know about this chapter but I am trying to not expose everything but its hard so thats why I am keeping these chapter short.

There are 5 CHAPTERS left in this BOOK

(Unchecked)

(340 words)

BYEE see you next chapter