✨Chapter 12✨

Unknown

"Where the fuck are they!"

"I don't know, I told them to be here before 8pm"

I rubbed the bridge of my nose in annoyance. I been told them to be here but no they wanna be fucking late. Well you may be wondering who I am, right? Well you wont be finding that out for a while but if you do then you do I guess.

"They are here, do I tell them to come in?"

"No don't tell them... YES fucking tell them what do you fucking think fucking dumbass"

They left my office but a few minutes later they came back in my office with the people I need to finish my job then there wont be anymore Megan and Kehlani. Oops I said to much already but since I said something Already I will explain I guess.

So as you may know well you don't know who I am and I will tell you that right, well its the one and only-

"Umm there are people at the front desk and they are waiting for you"

I just nodded, then walked towards the door then opened it ans seen....

Megan

"I don't know what to do lani, I miss this so fucking much and maybe if I wasn't drinking thos wouldn't be happening this is all my fault" I cried pushing my head into Kehlani's neck.

There was a pause of silence before said decided to say something. "Baby...I mean Megan im not gon sit here and tell you everything is alright but I can tell you, that I will be with you through all of this...even tho I wasnt before I wanna be here til we get them back, OK" she hugged me tighter then before.

Me and Kehlani stayed in bed most of the day just holding each other. Lani's phone rang but she ignored it and held me tighter, but her phone kept ringing.

"you can answer your phone you know" I said looking up at her, she just shook her head.

"Are you sure because I can turn my phone off and we can continue to hold each other" she smiled looking down at me.

I just smiled and snuggled my head deeper into her neck, she rolled over and turned her phone all the way off then turning back over to me then looking down at my lips then back up at my eyes again.

I just blushed and looking down so she won't see me blushing, but she lifted my chin with her finger and leaned closer to my face.

When our lips touch I felt an spark but I dont know if Kehlani felt the same thing.(please I just cringed)

Kehlani pulled me closer towards her....

******************************************

Hey Yall How Is Yall Day Going?

Well I dont have many things to talk about but I will try

(Sorry for any mistakes)

welp bye for now

see yall next chapter

(481 words)