✨Chapter 17✨

~Warning Mentions Of Rape~

Chris

When I woke up from being knocked out, yeah yeah laugh all you fucking want I dont care anymore I wasnt ready so thats why I didnt get my punch in because she was to fast. Enough about that I need to stop this all right now.

Now thinking of it everything I did was wrong and I know half of yall won't forgive me and that's fine I don't want yall to forgive me at all because I wouldn't forgive someone that did something like that to their child or to any child.

So what I am going to do is im going to tell them I quit and turn myself in, lets hope this goes ok because if it dont I wont know what to do after.

I get in my car and drive to their house, when I pull up in the driveway I parked my car and got out walking to the front door knocking on it waiting for someone to open the door. Someone finally opened the door and they let me in.

" I need to talk to her about something right now" I said looking at them they just nodded their head towards the main door that leads me to her.

I walk toward the door then knocked and waited a while for I heard a "come in" so I walked in the room then closed the door behind me.

"Challen can I talk to you please?" I asked her looking at her with a worried face. She just nodded her head for me to continue.

" I think we should stop all this... listen let me fucking finish all this shit we well you are doing just to get back at Megan for taking Kehlani from is just dumb I never wanted to do any of this shit to my fucking kids at all but I did because I let my emotions take over me instead of using my fucking head like a smart person, and what are we getting outta all this?the only thing we getting outta this is nothing fucking NOTHING! you wanna know something, yesterday I was laying down in my bed and I was thinking about that night that I fucking RAPED MY DAUGHTER my FUCKING DAUGHTER CHALLEN and that day that I RAPED MY EX GIRLFREIND they both have to live with that for the rest of their lives! My daughters will always see me as their fucked up father that raped one of them and beat them! I dont want that and if I have to die just for them to see their mother again I will do that because whats happening to them right now shouldn't be happening to fucking 10 year olds! They are fucking 10 YEARS OLD going through this shit because I put them through it!" I said with tears in my eyes not crying if I look like fool right now I just want my daughters to be with their mother again so I got to jail I dont have to worry if they are okay.

Challen looked like she was going to fucking explode but I didn't fucking care I just want make sure that Ava and Alexis to be okay. And there is something that you readers don't know is that Everything that Kehlani said to Megan was all fake she didn't give me the drugs I got the drugs from Challen.

I can't explain it right now but you will have to ask Kehlani for the full story because I can't tell her story but i told you that little part and thats I can say for now.

" Chris... Chris... Chris" Challen laughs softly and looked at me with the most deadly eyes I ever seen I mean her is nothing compared to Megan's chile the woman deadly eyes are fucking scary bitch I had nightmares bout them for weeks.

The next thing I know was that I felt a sharp pain in my back in fell to the ground looking up at Challen smirking down at me while I bleed out from my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everything Chris said what do you think about him now or do you have the same feelings you had about him before.

What are your thoughts on Challen in my opinion I fucking hate the bitch tbh with yall and im the one who made her like that chile but what yall think of her.

Well now yall have 8 chapters left in this book so be ready for the end of the book because chile yall finna be mad at me hehe.

Two updates in one night I might do three because I really wanna finish this book because I have something planed so yea....

(sorry for any mistakes during this chapter)

(Unchecked)

(797 words)

Byee for now see you next chapter