✨Chapter 19✨

Author

So I know there is alot of information that you guys are taking so right now I will be explaining some of the information but I can't explain it all be chapters 24 and 25 won't be as long as I want it to so here is a little information that will be in these little chapters be ready guys.

Lets start with when Megan and Kehlani was arguing in chapter 13...

FLASHBACK

"Megan if I knew that he  was going to use the drugs against you I would have never gave them to  him I swear" I just looked at her with anger while tears streamed down  my face.

"Megan please say  something....just please" Kehlani reached for my hand but I pulled it  away from her, she looked hurt but I didn't care.

"You fucking bitch I  thought I could trust you and this is what you fucking do? Why would you  even let him in your fucking house in the first place and another think  you knew this for how long again?!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"a month" she whispered.

"A fucking month  Kehlani! you knew this shit for a month and didn't think once about "oh  let me tell Megan" or " oh let me tell the police where he got the drugs  from" but no you wanna wait until we see each other again to fucking  tell me this shit!" I yelled pushing her away from me.

"I fucking trusted you  Kehlani... you knew how much I wanted my babies back I could have been  had them back if you told me this earlier" I whispered cry.

Kehlani just stood there  with tears streaming down her face as she walked closer to my slowly,  but I back away from her shaking my head.

" Kehlani... why just why.... why didn't you tell me this before?" I asked with tears still in my eyes.

" Megan I don't know ok I  really fucking don't know I know if I told you before it would have  made everything was worse then before" I looked her with a glare and  confusion.

" What the fuck do you mean make the the whole thing worse!" I yelled at her walking up to her getting ready to beat her ass.

" I have been talking to  Chris for the pass months that he had the Ava and Alexis... and he told  me that he was planning on selling them to this dude he know so that he  can get money out of it...And he said that if I told anyone he was just  tell the police that I was the one that gave him the drugs and we both  will go to jail..." I stood there with even more anger then I had  before.

"Are you fucking kidding  me Kehlani you have been talking to this nigga for months now and you  knew he had Ava and Alexis this whole fucking time!, so your whole "  don't worry Megan we will find them" and this that and the third was all  a damn act huh just so you won't get fucking caught!" Kehlani nodded  her head slowly.

"I can't fucking believe  you right out of all people I thought had something to do with you was  one of them" I cried even harder.

"Megan im sorr" she was cut off.

"FUCK YOU DAMN SORRY MY BABIES COULD BE FUCKING DEAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THE DUMB SHIT YOU DID YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT!"

" AND YOU WAS TALKING TO  HIM TOO I GUESS YOU HELPED HIM TOO HUH? WHO ELSE WAS IN ON THIS KEHLANI  TELL ME!" she looked upset like she was going to hit someone or  something.

"YOU KNOW WHAT MEGAN I  FUCKING HOPE AVA AND ALEXIS GET FUCKING KILLED BECAUSE EVERY SINCE YOU  HAD THOSE LITTLE BITCHES YOU NEVER WANNA SPEND TIME WITH ME OR YOU  ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS OR DO THAT AND NEVER STOP TO SPEND TIME WITH ME  ANS WANNA KNOW  ME CHALLEN, CHRIS, AND YOUR DAD WAS IN ON THIS WE PLANED  THIS YEARS BACK WHEN THEY WAS NEW BORNS THERE I SAID EVERYTHING HAPPY  NOW!" I looked her in disbelief of what I was hearing right now.

"Megan listen" I cut her off.

" No you are fucking  crazy I hate you so fucking much you planed this shit years before and  for all these years I thought you cared for Ava and Alexis but boy I was  fucking wrong huh!" I yelled at her crying then I walked up to here and  punched her right in her face and got my things then ran out the house.

FLASHBACK OVER

Okay you guys remember that right now one of the reason why Kehlani had to say that is because when she pull what she pull Megan won't think of her but she would worry about Megan.

Another thing is that Kehlani has something planned but you can't know that until chapter 25 so for now take in this little info that you guys are getting during these chapters.

And some of you might be wonder why Kehlani is in this whole thing? well that for her to explain to yall not me.

But I want all of you to keep the idea that Kehlani said she was the one that gave chris the drugs and why Chris said that Kehlani didn't give him the drugs because right now you cant trust neither one of them.

But keep that in mind for now...

But this is the end of this chapter byee hope that wasn't that confusing.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry for any mistakes)

(936 words)

There are 6 CHAPTERS left in this book

Byee for now