✨Chapter 23✨

Omniscient

It's been a few days since the dream that Megan had,and ever since that dream she has been scared to see so she have been drinking coffee so she won't be tired and have been staying up all night not sleeping at all.

Chris was getting worried about Megan because she wasn't sleeping or eating even when he tried to get her to sleep in her room and he could sleep in the guess room she would always start to cry and ask him not to force her to sleep.

Chris was about to give when he heard noised coming from out Megan's room so he went to see what those noises were. When he got to Megan's door he opened it and seen Megan sleep on her bed snores coming from her mouth.

Chris just smiled to see that Megan is finally sleeping but when he was about to leave the room so she can sleep he seen this look on Megan's face that he couldn't describe. It looked liked Megan was crying, looking scared, worried,and angry at the same time. Then she started to scream "stop" with tears streaming down her face.

Chris hurried and made his way over to her so he can wake her up, he was shaking her and shaking her but she didn't wake up so he kept on doing it and doing it until she jotted up from her sleep with wide eyes then breaking down pulling Chris into her so he can hold her just like he did when they was at the hospital.

Megan felt something when Chris was holding her, she felt like she was floating and when she was in his arms she felt safe never unsafe.Megan didn't know what those feelings were but she didn't want them to stop either.

Chris felt the same way bout Megan when he hold her he felt like his was in heaven, he felt the need to protect Megan and not let anything happen to her.

They was holding each other and thinking about the feelings they could have for each other but then Megan started to thing about the bad things Chris did to her and her kids. And she felt anger enter to body.

Megan push Chris away from her and started to yell at him. " Why would you do that to me! Why would you do that to my babies! What did they ever do to you Chris HUH!" Megan yelled with anger in her while tears stream down her face.

Damn I have been crying alot lately Megan thought.

Chris looked confused at first but then started to remember what he did to Megan and what he did to his children. Chris felt to guilty about everything he did and she wished that he could go back in time to stop all of this from happening but that just can't be done.

"Megan I swear I wasn't thinking I just wanted you to myself but you was into Kehlani and I got so upset that I did what I did to you, I never went for non of this to happened if I just had let you move on non of this would be happening you would be home with Ava and Alexis not here crying" Chris said with his whole heart meaning every word that came outta his mouth.

There was a moment of silence and that was when Megan walked up to Chris and pulled him closer to her and brought her lips close to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm yeah that happened Megan finally got some sleep but she can't sleep without have the same dream over and over again.

//TW// (Might Be For Some People)

This is so off topic but like I have been having this same dream over and over for the past few weeks so like the dream is bout me like im in the real world but like in dream form if that makes sence.

So Im just minding my own business and then I see this person or thing in all black like everything black on them or it. and they have a gun in their hands but the thing is that I always am running from them and hiding in my family houses but they always find a way to find me.

And when I run from the house or place I am in they are there aswel but this one part in my dream that really scared me was that everytime they are close to me and they are like in my face and they are about to shoot me I wake up everytime.

And then the same thing happens but with a different location each time but with the same person in all black with a gun trying to kill me and I got scared to even sleep at night because im scared to have the same dream again.

(Unchecked)

806 words

2....