✨Chapter 15✨

(Unchecked)

Unknown

I have been taking care of Ava and Alexis for the past few weeks and they have been so good I have no problems with them at all I mean I never had a problem when I met them as babies so I need to worry about having any problems with them.

"Ava! Alexis! its time to eat dinner! Hurry before your food gets cold" I yelled from the kitchen. They came running down hella fast, I just laughed.

"Woah Woah girls calm down the food not going anywhere" I laughed then smiled at them.

"la- I mean sorry we are just happy to eat you know" Ava said while Alexis nodded her head fast.

We sat down at the table and ate our food, laughed and talked about how much they miss Me- I mean there mother and how when they see her again they are gonna tell her that I saved them and how they missed her etc.

"Okay girls now that you are finish, you guys can watch TV for bout 10 minutes thats it because you have school tomorrow" I take their plates and put them in the sink so I can wash them later.

"What do you mean we have school tomorrow?" Ava asked with an confused look.

"Yea what do you mean? Like are you going to take us to our old school or....." Alexis just looked confused so did Ava.

" Girls I will be homeschooling you thats what I meant, Now go get ready for bed because remember only 10 minutes well 9 now so hurry" I smiled watching them run up to their room.

I walked back into the kitchen to wash our dishes from dinner and the ones from earlier today. While I was washing our dishes I heard a knock at the door.

I finished washing the few dishes I had left, then turned the water off. I walked over to the front door and looked through the peep hole and seen someone I didn't think I would ever see at my house.

"What are you doing here Daren?" I had a confused look on my face.

" You know why I am here bitch" She looked angry like she wanted to punch me.

I just looked at her and then let her in the house while I close the door behind her. We both walked to the living room and then sat down on the couch in silences.

" "Unknown" I want you to explain why the fuck you did what you did, because Megan is not herself like she isnt eating and if she do she throws it all up and cries, then she would stay up all night crying, I even had to tell her boss that she need some time off work" Daren teared up talking about Megan and how she is doing.

I didn't know what to say to here my head isnt working right now I wish I could be there for her but she didnt want to see me anymore.

"Daren...I-I dont know what to say" I looked away from her towards Ava and Alexis that was standing by the door that we have so you can enter the living room.

" I-I-I-Is that Ava and Alexis?" Daren said with a shaky voice looking at me with tears filling in her eyes but they didn't fall yet.

I sigh and looked down at the ground before answering her question. "Yes thats them but please dont tell Megan its not the right time to tell her yet"

Daren look confused and angry at the same time. " What do you mean dont tell Megan! Thats my bestfreind Im not gonna lie to her that I dont know where Ava and Alexis are!" Daren yelled at me with a more angry face.

" Please Daren I promise I have reason why im not telling her... maybe we can meet later on tomorrow at the cafe and I will explain everything" I looked at her hoping she will agree to meet me tomorrow.

There was a moment of silence before she spoken. " Fine I will meet you but your ass better have a good fucking reason why I shouldn't tell Megan"

I just nodded and smiled that she agreed to meet my tomorrow. " Now I feel like a snake for not telling Megan this uhhhhhh" Daren said looking down at her phone.

Someone was calling her phone so Daren left out the room to take the call. I heard yelling and someone crying from the phone but when Daren came back in the room I didnt question it because its not my business so I just let it go.

Daren said she had to go because Megan needed her so I said bye and she said bye to me, Ava and Alexis.

I closed the door behind her and locked the door too. I walked the girls up to their room and put them to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Hey people

How are you feeling about the chapter ?

Who was Daren talking too well you might know but if you don't who

I hope you liked this chapter.

There are only 10 chapters left in this book

( Sorry for any mistakes)

(852 words)

Byeee see yall in the next chapter