✨Chapter 9✨

Megan

It's feels like days since me and Kehlani had our argument.

And I miss Kehlani so much but I bet she isn't thinking of me. I just wish she can be here with me and not where she is right now.

I have been taking care of Ava and Alexis, right now they are laying in my bed watching Kc undercover while eating popcorn.

It's been hard lately, I got fired from my job yesterday and now I have to find a new job so I can feed Ava and Alexis plus myself.

I have been lazy and not doing any of dat I've always have Ava and Alexis at Daren house they ain't home like they use to be, because I don't want them seeing me like this.

I've been drinking again but this time it's worst then before. I wake up and the first thing I do is drink and then fall asleep. The. I would wake up and with headaches.

What I'm saying is dat I haven't been doing good at all and I hate myself for dat. I wanna get betta I really do but there's something in me dats telling me I shouldn't.

While I was getting listed in my thoughts I didn't hear a knock at my door.

I got up and opened the door. When I opened the door I seen CPS and the police at my door.

"Hi ma'am are you Ms Pete?" They asked.

"Yes dats me why?" I asked confused on why they are here.

"We have been informed dat you haven't been taking care of your kids right and you have been doing drugs and drinking plus leaving your kids at home by themselves" They said looking at this paper they had.

"WHAT I never did drugs yes I drink and I do take care of my kids and I NEVER leave dem home alone"

" Can we play check your house Ms Pete?" They asked

"Sure check but you won't find any drugs here at all" I said letting dem in.

They walked in and looked around the house and yes they found bottles but I promise you they won't find drugs but I don't do drugs.

"Mommy what is going on?" Ava and Alexis asked.

"I don't know babies but it will be all over and we can watch a movie together ok" I said going down to their height.

"Ok mommy" they both said kissing my cheek hugging my legs.

When they came back from the upstairs I seen a bag of all kinds of drugs in the bag.

"Ms Pete can you please explain what this is?" They asked showing me the bag.

"I don't know how dat got there I swear I never did drugs in my life" I said worried bout what gon happened next.

"I'm sorry Ms Pete but we have to take Ava and Alexis from you because you aren't stable enough to to have dem" they said.

"What do you mean take dem you can't do dat those drug aren't mine and I told y'all this please don't take me babies they are the only people I have left!" I said crying pulling Ava and Alexis into a hug.

But to only have dem taking from Me. I screamed and cried. Ava and Alexis was crying and I just wanted to hug dem and tell em everything is going to be ok.

I kept screaming and crying trying to get dem back but they people held be back from getting em.

Every time I would get close to Ava and Alexis they would just pull me back and hold me down.

They put Ava and Alexis in this black car and they drove off. And before I could get to them it was to late because they was to fall from my house.

The police dat was holding be back finally let me go and I fell on the floor and cried why they just left.

I felt so empty and felt lost like I did when my mama died last year.

I just cried on the floor I didn't have the energy to get up at all I was to weak like always.

After an hour of crying on the floor I tried to get up but my legs have out and I fell back on the floor.

Now I really have no one. Kehlani hates me and I just got my kids taken from me.

Who would be so fucking cold and send CPS and the police to my door saying I do drugs and not take care of my kids they don't even have proof dat I don't take care of my kids.

I love Ava and Alexis with my whole heart I would never put them in any harm at all.

I miss my lil babies, I miss the way thy would wake up and give me my morning kisses and my hug and I miss telling them telling me dat they love me and how much I'm the best mommy they ever had even tho I'm their only mommy.

I miss how every Saturday we would go to the park so they can ride their bikes around the park and I would watch them.

I sat there thinking bout all the good memories dat we had together and I may never see them again.

Month Later

It has been a month since I got Ava and Alexis taken from me and I found out dat they was staying with Chris their father dat haven't been in their life at all.

He was never with them until now and I don't know why.

I have been going to therapy and I got a new job over the month. I wanted to get better and prove dat I'm a good mother so I can get my kids back.

And Kehlani blocked me on everything and me and Daren are still friends of course.

************************************

Heyyy 🌚

How are you guys doing today/night??

How do you feel about this chapter??

Who do you think called CPS and the Police???

What do you think of Ava and Alexi being with their father??

Well I hope y'all have a good day/night

( 1042 words)

Byee for now loves 🧝🏾‍♀️❤️🌚