✨Chapter 7✨

(You can listen to the song if you want bc that's what I listened to while writing this chapter)

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

(MENTIONS OF RAPE)

Kehlani

I ended up at Megan's house and sje is helping me calm down when I'm supposed to be the one helping her feel better.

Her situation is more important than me arguing with my girlfriend well ex girlfriend now.

But I'm happy that we are don't I was getting tired of her bullshit and her always complaining about shit.

"Hey lani are you ok?" I heard Megan ask me and I snapped out my thoughts and looked at her.

"Yea I'm fine Meg you should rest your head I can tell you have been crying again" I said pulling her into me so we can lay down.

She cuddled up against me and put her head into my neck. I took in her vanilla scent.

One thing about Megan is that she always makes it her job to smell good. She even got a scent just for me.

She would smell like warm vanilla for me because it's my favorite scent and she would smell like lavender and blossom for other people.

I heard light snoring coming from Megan I just smiled down at her and kissed her head.

I don't know what I'm feeling about Megan but I like the way I'm feeling let's just hope she feels the same way about me.

Because I really care for Megan and I would drop and stop everything for her. I would fight for her and I was fight over her.

I want to give her the world and I want to give Ava and Alexis the world too(thought I forgot about em🥲) All three of them deserve someone that would care for them and would be there for them when they need them.

And I wanna be that person that is there for them.I wanna be that person the would take care of them and be that person that will always LOVE them.

I ended falling asleep making sure to pull Megan into me more.

Megan

I woke up and seen that Lani was still here I'm so great full that she is here with me because I don't know what I would do if she wasn't here with me.

But I feel like I'm the reason why her and her girlfriend broke up if I wasn't being a needy ass person maybe that wouldn't have happened to her and she would still be in her relationship.

I got up from Lani's grip and making sure not to wake her up. When I got out her grip I got my phone and texted Daren because I haven't talk to her in a long time.

<<167
********

Sista forever❤️🌍

Me: Hey Daren I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang at my house and you can bring the girls too ❤️

Sista forever: Yea I wanna hang out with you we haven't hang in a long ass fucking time we need to catch up.

Me: Yea we do and I have to tell you something so hurry up and get here ok

Sista forever : Ard lemme get the girls ready and I will be there bout 20 minutes.