✨Chapter 10✨

⚠️ This may be triggering for some people so I wanted to put a warning ⚠️

Megan

I'm still trying to get Ava and Alexis back. Their birthday is next week they are turning 8 and I'm scared dat I won't be there for their birthday.

And I still didn't find out who set me up but I have a feeling it's someone dat I know or use to know but i don't know who tho.

Chris (something new)

Yep someone you guessed it I did set Megan up and gotten Ava and Alexis taken from her, and there's nothin you can do about it either.

Even if Megan find out I set her up she doesn't have ANY evidence to prove dat I was the one dat set her up.

I made sure the to not have any of my finger prints on any of it so I'm clear.

"AVA ALEXIS GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!"

I heard running coming down the stairs and seen Ava and Alexis walk in front of me.

"Why is there fucking trash and dishes still in the fucking sink huh?!!" I yelled because I told dem to fucking clean before I left.

And they choose not to fucking listen to me now they are gonna get punished.

"I'm sorry we fell asleep because we didn't get much sleep last night" Alexis said looking down at her feet.

Ava did the same but I didn't care I wanted my fucking house clean.

So I pulled Alexis by her hair and pushed her down to the ground and she started to cry.

Then I walked to Ava and picked her by her neck and pushed her against the closest wall next to me.

I kept choking her til she was tryin to push my hands off her next but I was too strong for her and when we was about to pass out I let her go and dropped her on floor. I left her there crying holding her neck breathing in heavy.

I went back over to Alexis and she was scooting away from me but she ended up hitting the wall.

She looked scared but I didn't give a fuck bout her being scared. She should have cleaned my house like I said.

I picked her up, den throw her across the room but not dat far but she still flew across the room.

When she hit the ground she wasn't moving.

So I walked over to her and seen her breathing so I just walked away.

"Next time little fuck clean my fuckin house like I said and don't fall asleep you fucking got it?"

I looked over at then and seen Ava trying to help Alexis up but they still nodded.

I walked out the house and drove off somewhere. They got food in the house so they can cook there.

Ava

Me and Alexis was sleeping until we heard a loud bang and we jumped up out the bed.

"Lexis what was dat?" I asked her scared.

"I don't know Ava but we need to stay in the room and hide"

Before we can hide we heard our names being called and we both looked at each other and hurried downstairs.

There was our dad me and Alexis are scared of him. He took us from mommy and he have been hurting us.

One time I woke up hearing Lexis screaming from the other room and when she came back in the room we was sleeping in and had blood coming down her legs.

I didn't know what happened but I went up to her and hugged her then told her everything will be ok and mommy will come get us.

Then all three of us will go to the park then get ice cream and watch movies together til we fall asleep.

When me and Alexis make it downstairs we seen dat dad was upset then I remembered dat we was supposed to clean the house before he comes back but me and Alexis fell asleep because we didn't get much sleep last night.

Dad made us stay up and write for hours til our hands hurted.

"Why is there still trash and dishes still in the fucking sink huh!?" He asked walking closer to us and we backed up.

"I'm sorry we fell asleep  because we didn't get much sleep last night" Alexis said looking down at her feet.

And dat made dad even more mad to the point he pushes Lexis on the floor and she hurts Herself I was going to help her but then he walked up to me.

He grabbed me by my neck and push me against a wall I couldn't breathe.

I was tryin to get his hands off my neck but he was to strong.

I felt like I was boutta pass out until he let me go and dropped me on the floor.

I was a crying mess and holding m next tryna breathe but it was hard.

I seen him throw Lexis dat made me cry even more after he walked away from her I ran over to her.

"Omg Lexis are you ok please tell me your ok" I cried tryna help her up.

After a few minutes she finally moved and hugged me really hard.

We both was a crying mess and we both miss mommy.

I miss mommies goodnight kisses, us watching movies together.

I miss her hugging us and telling us how much she loves and will always love us forever.

I cried even harder I just want mommy here so she can make us feel better like she always do when we are sad/crying or having a bad day.

Me and Alexis walked up the our room with me helping Alexis up the stairs.

We made it our room and I put Lexis on the bed then went downstairs to get us something to eat so we won't starve.

I came back to the room and gave Alexis her food but she said she wasn't hungry.

"Please Lexis eat something you haven't eaten anything all week" I said look at her sadly.

She finally agreed to eat something but she didn't finish but I didn't care I'm happy dat she finally eaten something.

After we was done eating we both got ready for bed I had to help Alexis with getting ready.

Then we both went to sleep hoping the next day would be better then today was.

I hope mommy come find us because I  don't like it here neither does Alexis and while we was here Alexis have been through so much.

"Mommy please be back we miss you and we don't want you to miss out birthday either you never miss our birthday and I love you mommy" I said looking out at the sky before walking to the bed and laying down.

**********************************

Wow dat was a lot...

How are you feeling during this??

Do you think Megan would find Ava and Alexis before their birthday or after??

What do you think bout Chris??

I hope you liked this chapter 🤍🤍

Make sure to comment and vote

(11202 words)

Byeee see you in the next chapter 🤍🤍🤨