✨Chapter 21✨

Author

As you see from chapter 20 Chris was having this ringing sound and was feeling dizzy plus sleeping but the real question in why he was hearing those things.

So I wanted to take us back again like I did with chapter 19 I think but this time we are going to go back to the time that Megan was with Ava and Alexis minutes before they was taken from her which was chapter 9 if some one you remember.

FLASHBACK

"Hi ma'am are you Ms Pete?" They asked.

"Yes dats me why?" I asked confused on why they are here.

"We have been informed  dat you haven't been taking care of your kids right and you have been  doing drugs and drinking plus leaving your kids at home by themselves"  They said looking at this paper they had.

"WHAT I never did drugs yes I drink and I do take care of my kids and I NEVER leave dem home alone"

" Can we play check your house Ms Pete?" They asked

"Sure check but you won't find any drugs here at all" I said letting dem in.

They walked in and  looked around the house and yes they found bottles but I promise you  they won't find drugs but I don't do drugs.

"Mommy what is going on?" Ava and Alexis asked.

"I don't know babies but it will be all over and we can watch a movie together ok" I said going down to their  height.

"Ok mommy" they both said kissing my cheek hugging my legs.

When they came back from the upstairs I seen a bag  of all kinds of drugs in the bag.

"Ms Pete can you please explain what this is?" They asked showing me the bag.

"I don't know how dat got there I swear I never did drugs in my life" I said worried bout what gon happened next.

"I'm sorry Ms Pete but we have to take Ava and Alexis from you because you aren't stable enough to to have dem" they said.

"What  do you mean take dem you can't do dat those drug aren't mine and I told  y'all this please don't take me babies they are the only people I have  left!" I said crying pulling Ava and Alexis into a hug.

But  to only have dem taking from Me. I screamed and cried. Ava and Alexis  was crying and I just wanted to hug dem and tell em everything is going  to be ok.

I kept screaming and crying trying to get dem back but they people held be back from getting em.

Every time I would get close to Ava and Alexis they would just pull me back and hold me down.

They  put Ava and Alexis in this black car and they drove off. And before I  could get to them it was to late because they was to fall from my house.

The police dat was holding be back finally let me go and I fell on the floor and cried why they just left.

I felt so empty and felt lost like I did when my mama died last year.

I just cried on the floor I didn't have the energy to get up at all I was to weak like always.

After an hour of crying on the floor I tried to get up but my legs have out and I fell back on the floor.

Now I really have no one. Kehlani hates me and I just got my kids taken from me.

FLASHBACK OVER

Okay now that I refresh some of yall memory and yall remember that the girls was taken from Megan But the real question is how did Chris get full custody of Ava and Alexis without going to court because if you think about it you can't just have full custody of a child or children if you pick them up from CPS am I right?

So who was those people that was supposed to be CPS and the police that showed up to Megan's house?

Thats what I want you all to think about during this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 CHAPTERS left in this book

(Unchecked)

bye...