✴ 🎀 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟧 🎀 ✴

~Now before you start to read this chapter I wanted to say this this is going to be a VERY long chapter because I wanted to get everything in here and I'm sorry if some of this shit don't make since but I hope yall understand it the way I am putting it and I don't know how long I will be writing this but just know that it took a long as time to write it and we will be going back and having flashbacks and new information that you guys never knew but I hope yall like this chapter so lets begin~

✴  🎀  𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟧  🎀  ✴

Challen

Yes I am back and now everything is going as planed I got rid of Chris and made sure to put him near Megan's house so when she is walking toward her house she will see him. I have fake nurse at the hospital to pretend to be Chris's nurse and she gave him this substance to make him see and hear thing and there was a tap of poisoning in the needle so Chris is dying slowly.

Now I am on my way to Kehlani's house because I know she has Ava and Alexis, and you may be asking why I am going there well I am going to kill Ava and Alexis and when I am done with them I will go for Megan then when I finish with her I will have Kehlani to myself and if she don't love me I will force her to love me until she falls in love with me.

"Мальчики! поторопитесь, когда у меня нет целого дня, чтобы заниматься этим дерьмом, я хочу сделать это и покончить с этим, чтобы я мог иметь Келани при себе, и мы ничего не оставляем, убираем все доказательства, которые есть, убедитесь, что у вас есть перчатки и все дерьмо, чтобы не было доказательств того, что у нас даже здесь все в порядке, а потом мы сбежим из штата" I said with a smirk on my face ready to get my girl back and this time I will make sure she NEVER leave me AGAIN...

(Translate~ Boys ! hurry up when don't have all day to do this shit I wanna do this and get it over with so I can have Kehlani to myself and we leave nothing behind clean up every piece of evidence that is there make sure you have gloves and yall shit on so there would be no evidence that we have even here ok and then we will flee the stat)

Flashback

"What are you doing here Daren?" I had a confused look on my face.

" You know why I am here bitch" She looked angry like she wanted to punch me.

I just looked at her and  then let her in the house while I close the door behind her. We both  walked to the living room and then sat down on the couch in silences.

" "Unknown" I want you  to explain why the fuck you did what you did, because Megan is not  herself like she isnt eating and if she do she throws it all up and  cries, then she would stay up all night crying, I even had to tell her  boss that she need some time off work" Daren teared up talking about  Megan and how she is doing.

I didn't know what to  say to here my head isnt working right now I wish I could be there for  her but she didnt want to see me anymore.

"Daren...I-I dont know  what to say" I looked away from her towards Ava and Alexis that was  standing by the door that we have so you can enter the living room.

" I-I-I-Is that Ava and  Alexis?" Daren said with a shaky voice looking at me with tears filling  in her eyes but they didn't fall yet.

I sigh and looked down  at the ground before answering her question. "Yes thats them but please  dont tell Megan its not the right time to tell her yet"