✨Chapter 8✨

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Kehlani

It's been a few days since me and Megan had our argument and through out all those weeks all I did was miss her.

I miss holding her in my arms when she wants to cuddle or just be up underneath me.

I looked over the my right and seen Challen cuddling up against me. Yea yea I know I said dat we broke up but like I said before I always find a way to come back to her.

Yea I like Megan but I'm in love with Challen she have been with me through it all and I still have love for her.

But I will always still have love for Megan but right now I wanna be with Challen.

I rolled Challen off me so I can get up, after I get her off me I get up and walk to the shower then take my cloths off so I can get in.

I get in but I end up jumping out  because the water is still cold so I wait for it to warm up and then I get back in and washed up.

After I was done showering I get out then walk to the sink and wash my face then brush my teeth.

When I was done with all dat I walk to my room and seen dat Challen was woke n on her phone.

"Hey baby" she said getting up kissing me.

"Hi princess" I said kissing her back while we both smiled into the kiss.

She put her arms around my neck then just look into my eyes. I looked back in her eyes and seen so much love in them.

I looked at her with so much love and dats crazy because all she do is cheat on me and I'm still with her and I still love her.

We both start to lean in,then our lips connect but there wasn't the same spark that was there when we first kissed.

The kiss felt more like lust then love but I didn't care because I was horny.

She pulled my towel off my body and then she pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me.

She started to grind on my dick making me harder then I already was.

I flipped her over so dat I was on top then I started to kiss down her chest to her breast.

"Daddy please  hurry up" she whined tryna push my head down to where she needed me most.

"Don't fucking rush me understand me baby?" I asked tugging at her breast and she just moaned.

Then I rolled my tongue against her nippled and bitting down on it lightly, she was giving me soft moans in return, I did the same thing to the other while she was a moaning mess.

"FUCK stop teasing!" She tried to yell but it came out more like a moan. I got harder then I was before. I moved my way down her thong and you can see the wet spot more clearly. I didn't waste no time and pulled her thing off her and slipped my tongue between her folds and start thrusting me tongue in and out of her.

" Ahh fuck yesss" She moan out, take a handful of my hair in her hands, pushing my head more into her pussy.

I thrust two fingers into her while kitty licking her. She started to moan even louder then she was before.

I started to pumping my fingers harder into her and she moan hella Loud and her legs was shaking. Moan few out of her mouth while she throw her head back into the bed.

"Ughh!! Please don't fucking stop" She  moans grinding her hips against my fingers and face tryna get for satisfaction. I curled my fingers making sure to hit her spot again.
"Hit dat again please" she moaned out I hit dat spot again and again til she was yelling she was coming.

"Lani!!! I'm gonna cum!!" She moan bitting her lip and her legs was shaking even more. After I few minutes she finally came down from her high. She was breathing heavy.

"Tell me when your ready because we ain't done mamas" I said cleaning up the mess she made. All she did was nod.

" I wanna ride you daddy" she said pushing me down onto the bed getting on top of me then putting her hand on my chest and I feel her tight walls wrap around my length. She started to jump up and down on my length before picking up her speed making her Breast moving up and down. I take em in my hands and grip em tightly while she moans.

I twist her nipples and she lets out an whine. I flipped us over and started to thrust hard into her."holy shit Lani you feel so fucking good!!uhhh!!" She moan as I thrust harder into her.

She throws her head back in ecstasy." Damn ma you so fucking tight" I said moaning into her neck tryna keep the same pace(I think dats how you spell the word) but she kept making her walls hug tight against my length.

Her hand clawed my back it hurted but I didn't care. She seen dat she was hurting me and moving her hands but couldn't find anything to grip. "Kehlani I'm bout to cum again" She moan out, her back lifting of the bed. I felt her walls clench around my dick.

"Cum for daddy babygirl" I whispered into her ear. I feel her release. I help her get through her high.I pull out and get up to get a towel to clean up the mess.

"Wanna take a shower mamas?" She just nodded and I picked her up and walked us to the bathroom then turned the water on, we both got in the shower and helped each other wash up.

We got out then got dressed, then we both got in the bed and slept for the rest of the day.
********************************

So dat happened...... n e ways how was y'all day today???

How do y'all feel about Challen?

What are you questions for me??

How are you feeling with this chapter??

Well this is the end of the chapter and dat was my first smut dat I ever wrote to I hoped it was good....

Sorry for any spelling errors

(1076 words)

Byee for now see you in the next chapter ❤️❤️