INTRO

Harry's moan, asking him to stop caused him to shiver sending vibrations throughout his body. "You promised you wanted." Louis warned, reminding him. "I'll do it slowly, I promise," he said, as he kept moving his finger inside.

Harry just closed his eyes, and approached to him eagerly to melt into a kiss. It was Louis who decided to break it to start ramming his mouth. He dipped his member in and out, enjoying Harry's wet tongue and the way his saliva clung to his flesh in a thin thread as they parted.

Harry leaned back on the bed with his legs spread, resting his heels on his shoulders. Louis' member pressed into Harry's hole slowly, because he knew it was his first experience - both of them, actually, this was their first time - and he didn't want to hurt him. They were both inexperienced and everything was rough, although Louis tried not to be. Harry saw Louis' expression up close as he pushed, and felt him hitting the bottom in a satisfied sigh.

Once adjusted, he started at a slow pace, covering Harry with kisses, and sweetening his ear to relax.

"It feels so good, Harry... You are beautiful, you are beautiful"

He kissed him on each piece of skin within his reach, enjoying the way his friend writhed beneath him.

.... ✧ ....

Two years later...

The pace picked up, and soon Harry was speechless. Louis' hand wrapped around his member, stroking it with long, repetitive movements. When he felt release coming, he softly whispered in his ear. "Come for me, Princess. Do it for Daddy." That caused Harry to roll over in bed, bowing, anxious. "What do you want, Princess? what do you want?" Louis stood up on the side of the bed, unzipping his pants, patting his ass, demanding a prompt response. "I can't hear you, beautiful. Tell Daddy what you want."

.... ✧ ....

The first time Harry had called him "Daddy" it was to tease him in bed. He had realized very early that if he was able to pamper his friend, he would get his wildest side out, and as a result, sex was going to get better, at least in Harry's point of view.

He stood in front of the mirror in his room arching his eyebrow as he ran his fingertips over those bruises, heavy scratches, and traces of saliva all over his body. Louis was something ... intense.

On the one hand, there was the size difference to consider. Harry was more robust, so he looked twice his size, and Louis was of a slim build, very slim but he has total control over him, it is as much power that he has that he can handle it as he wants. They never chose to use each other, or well, maybe at first they used each other to take the virginity off. Neither was ready to yell at the world that they had been secretly fucking their best friend for two years.

They were sooo straight.

Louis was sweet and loving, decent, in addition to the class brain. But when he was in bed, he became someone else. There was no trace of that kind and tender boy he appeared to be, and not to mention Harry ... behind all those tattoos and rude looks, there was only a beautiful submissive Princess with Daddy.

~ • ~