Chapter 6

He had a little pent-up anger knowing that Harry had been with someone else, but he tried to focus on making that moment the best. Slowly he began to cover him with kisses, then ran his tongue over those tattoos on his chest, caressing them, kissing them.

Harry heard himself moan, he had never felt what he was feeling before and now it was his turn to kiss him. He spread kisses from his neck, through his chest. When he reached his waist, he looked at him mischievously, and with a smile, he lowered his boxer looking for his member. Louis' penis escaped big and hard toward his face. He loved Louis' member, it was perfect, big and long, and he eagerly wanted to do what he imagined he was doing in that bathroom.

When Louis felt Harry's cold hands on his member, he stiffened and snorted. He put his hands to his head and groaned. At one point, he stood up and looked him in the eye, to tell him, in a broken voice of pain in the company, that he can do what he was thinking of doing.

"Do it, Princess. Bring it to your beautiful mouth"

He had guessed it in his gaze, Harry was as excited as he was and he was dying to grab him, suck him, put him completely in his mouth and play with him.

Harry looked him in the eye for a moment, and then at the penis he was holding between his two hands. He took a deep breath, and lowered his head, he could feel the excitement all over his body. He wanted that more than anything in the world and Louis was waiting for him to make him feel the pleasure they had shared for so long.

He opened his mouth and began to run his tongue over the limb that passes, each passing moment grew bigger and harder. While listening to the gasps of his friend writhing under his body and asking him not to stop. He pleased it, opened his mouth and put it all in, as he could.

Louis was breathing hard, he really couldn't control. He was about to cum in his mouth and he didn't want to do that, not this time. He didn't want something rude. Unexpectedly, he turned away from Harry, who looked surprised and searched his mouth. He kissed him repeatedly while making him roll onto his back.

Harry struggled as Louis stroked him on his lower back, down his hip, and on his thighs, all leisurely as he kissed his neck. Louis started by massaging his crotch, stroking and touching all the most intimate points of his body, which he was completely sure that no one had touched in the way he was doing.

Harry was his.

He was surprised to hear himself asking him to start at once. Louis pleased him, leaned down, spread his legs as far as he could on that little mattress, and began to do with his tongue what Harry had done before on his member. Harry moved beneath him, completely agitated and hot, longing to have him inside and Louis did not disappoint him. First he used his fingers, slowly, and then speeding up the rhythm, moving them until he heard his moan; then he separated from him, smiling. Harry was a bit tight, and Louis loved that feeling. His princess was always tight on him.

Harry sat up and sought his lips, he wanted to kiss him many times while his member was inside him; As he kissed him, his body pressed against his to penetrate him. When Harry lifted his hips as he felt his member between his legs, he knew it was time, he was wet, ready to receive it, and Louis sighed with relief, because he couldn't wait any longer.

He held onto his shoulders and thrust hard, entering him with a single thrust. He was really stiff and that stopped him, he didn't want to be rough this time, he had been that way for two years; but he really wanted to be inside him and that they both enjoyed it.