Chapter 18

Louis didn't believe him this time, didn't believe him when he was being completely honest with what he was feeling. He was stupid, he could have followed Liam’s advice and walked away from him before this happened and kept them from breaking his heart, because that's what Louis did.

Now Harry was crying on the floor, in a corner of his room, and completely broken.

They were never a couple, they weren't together, so this was not specifically a "breakup", and that made him feel even more pathetic, because specifically that had happened. He just broke up with Louis.

When Liam found him, Harry was sitting on the bed in his room lost in his thought. The mayor frowned, moving toward him, sitting on the edge of the bed. He smirked for a moment. Harry wrote him a message, summarizing what had happened and he now needed his company. Liam wanted to scold him, but he knew that it was not the right time for that, besides, he doesn’t blame him; He would have fallen for Zayn in his situation too, so he wasn't going to judge him for that.

"So ... Are we both more screwed up than ever, buddy?"

Harry laughed, and nodded. Yes, he need him right now to make him laugh a little. "So it seems, Payno."

“We're just as stupid, but ... at least we have each other. Get dressed, we'll go out.”

"It's Sunday afternoon, where will we go?"

“I don't know, somewhere. I don't want you to be locked up here. Let's go”

It was a short time since they were dating, only just days that Zayn agreed to be and their shows of affection do not pass more than kisses.

They went to dinner, to the cinema and now they were on a hill where you could appreciate a great view of the city. It was Saturday night, and the people in those cars were having sex under the moonlight.

Ansel has never been out of place until now, but his hands were wandering around Zayn’s body without permission and he was feeling awkward.

"Slowly," Zayn stopped him. “We can go slow."

"Sorry Zayn, I just ... I like you too much and ... I want you," he said, joining their mouths together abruptly.

Zayn was also turning on, of course, he wasn’t stone. He could not control his member and now he was hardening, however, he did not want to have sex with him yet.

"Wait, wait," Zayn broke away again, denying.

"Ugh, Zayn. What's going on? You always reject me! And I can see that you also want it. You are hard now!”

"Hey, take your hands off." Zayn pulled out Ansel's hand because he touched his member without permission.

“Shit. Why don't you want? You are not a virgin!”

“So? Do I have to do it as you like and when you feel like it?”

Ansel rolled his eyes and snorted, "Huh, I thought you were different."