Chapter 17

It was Saturday night and they had just arrived at the bar they always frequented. It was still early and once they were inside, they felt a little overwhelmed by the loud music. Neither of them was in good spirits and that's why they decided to go out.

Without saying anything, Harry immediately made his way to the bar because he really needed a drink. He had just finished his relationship with that university student. He did it after Liam finished with Maddison, since if he didn't do it before it was for the good excuse that the four of them would go out together, and he always had a good time, but only because he was with Liam.

While waiting for his drink, Harry saw something in the corner of his eye. His first instinct was to duck and hide when he saw Louis, as he was not ready to see him yet. He was still recovering from that farewell.

But then his heart plummeted, sank to the bottom of his stomach because Louis was not alone.

He was talking to Mia, her hand was on his leg and he was smiling. She stroked his short hair, and kept touching it. She was touching Louis, and Louis was his.

Daddy is yours, Princess, Louis always sighed that in his ear when they were in bed, he said that he loved him days ago, and now he was there, flirting with that ... and kissing her. Oh, God, no, no.

Harry’s first impulse, if someone touched what was his, would be to go and claim their territory. But he remembered that he could not do that, because Louis was not his, so he had no choice but to start crying right there. But then he decided he was going to get drunk, he was good at it. Plus, Payno was supposed to be there to take care of him and ...

"I need a drink, as strong as it gets, now," Liam said, reaching his location at the bar.

“What's going on?”

"I just saw Zayn with Ansel. I need alcohol, much, much alcohol.”

Okay, well, as I was saying ... then they were both going to get drunk and nobody cares about anyone.

Harry had no right to be sad if he saw Louis with someone else, they had no exclusivity, he was just acting like a complete idiot, jealous, but he shouldn't be. All he had to do was show up in his room at dawn and claim his Daddy, because Daddy was his, and only his. Should he do that, right?

"So you want us to go to a more ... private place?" Mia asked in a soft, sexy tone, moving closer to Louis, squeezing his thigh slightly.

Louis involuntarily lets out a sigh, "Mhm ...”

She was sexy, she liked him a lot, and seemed interested in taking it to another level. Of course he wanted to get intimate with her, but wasn't it very soon? She had just agreed to be his girlfriend, and today he introduced her to his parents, perhaps ... perhaps they should expect more, just out of respect, of course. He didn't want to admit that it was likely that he was having a hard time getting a boner, if not with Harry’s help.

Still, Louis shakes his head, his face blank. Mia frowns at being rejected, and removes her hand from Louis’ hair. She felt terrible, because she didn't use to be thrown that way, but she liked Louis very much, and for a long time. She thought he was going to want too.