Chapter 11

That awkward moment when you realize that your friend told you that he loved you and he wasn’t even drunk ...

"H-how? I thought you-that you were ...”

Louis smiled and patted his face as he passed him. “I'm going home. You come? Or do you stay a while longer?”

Harry closed his mouth, and nodded, lowering his gaze. He followed Louis, who was walking hugging Zayn, leading him to the car.

Zayn did not stop crying throughout the drive, which lasted no more than 10 minutes. Louis was talking to him, trying to stop him from crying, but Zayn was destroyed because he knew Liam was very spiteful and surely he would not forgive him this time, even though it wasn't his fault.

“You must understand, Zayn. It stands to reason that he had gone that way after seeing you kiss Claire. It hurt him to know that you slept with her,” Louis explained.

Zayn frowned, wiping tears from his shirt sleeves. “I didn't sleep with Claire or anyone else. I don't understand why Liam think that!”

Harry denied, seriously. “Zayn we know very well that you slept with Claire at her party. That was why Liam and I ...”

Zayn nodded, understanding. "I know Liam slept with someone else that night, but I didn't. I swear I didn't! I should be the one offended here, not him.”

Harry frowned again. “Zayn, Liam is completely sure of that. I mean, he didn't tell me how he knew. But I know he did it because he found out about Claire first. He wouldn't have done it without reason. Someone lied to him.”

“The truth of that night is that I drank too much and then threw up everything. I know that Niall took care of me, and with Claire they laid me on her bed and ... I don't know, I don't know who may be able to- Claire??!” Zayn shook his head indignantly ... "It was her! Shit! It was her, I'm sure it was her.”

"That girl is crazy. She planned everything.” Harry rolled his eyes.

"We're here, Zayn. Listen, don't be sad. We will help solve this, now that we know the truth, don't worry.”

"Will you guys really help me? You too, Harry?” Zayn lowered his head a little, he knew perfectly well that the curly was very jealous of him.

Harry nodded smiling. "Liam loves you, you love him. I guess so.”

Zayn smiled, even though he was crying, got out of the car and headed home. Louis and Harry continued on their way. Their houses are not far from there either.

They both got out of the car, stood facing each other, staring at the ground and not saying a single word. What could they say? They had sex again, and that was a habit for them, but they said something to each other that would possibly change things.

Those few minutes they were standing face to face seemed eternal. Louis looked up, making noise with his keys, he didn't expect Harry to come and kiss him briefly on the lips.

"Goodbye, Lou" he said, and practically ran to his house.

Louis froze, watching him walk away. He wanted to smile, cry, all together. It was not yet dawn, but still, Harry kissed him on the lips in the middle of the street. That was something that was completely far from his reality, almost impossible. He brushed his lips with his fingertips for a moment, then smiled as he walked into his house.