Chapter 4

Each push was rough, as it usually is. Harry was immobilized, his body ached, the marks Louis left on his skin ached, but he still liked the pain. He liked to be punished by him, he liked to be scratched, bitten, and to be slapped on the ass because that was the hottest situation. It hurts, it's always painful, it burns deep inside him, and that's why his eyes were now watering. The music was very loud, so he could moan loudly if he wanted, and he did it only because Louis loved hearing him moan.

He had never considered how much he liked Louis being rude to him, he never stopped to think about it ... never until now.

After that night where they both lost their virginity, they ignored each other for a few days. They avoided when they saw each other, they died of shame for everything. The windows of their rooms were facing each other, which is why they spied the other. It was 2am when Louis saw that the light in Harry's room was on, and he climbed the tree that divided the two houses, appearing on his friend's balcony. He knocked on the window and Harry opened it at once, almost scared because he was not expected to see him there.

"What are you doing here It's 2 in the morning, stupid-"

Louis didn't let him finish the sentence, because he rushed towards him, joining his lips almost desperately. Harry returned the kiss instantly, but soon he reacted to what they were doing and with his hands on his chest he pushed him away from him.

"What are you doing? No! We said it would be just that one time. Go away!"

"Harry, I'm hard," Louis said, sounding desperate. "I was thinking of you, and now I'm hard."

"Well, jerk off. Do not come here."

"But-"

"No, Louis. I don't give a shit, go away."

Louis listened to his friend, he went home ... and jerked off.

A few days later, one afternoon, they met to discuss the situation. They had promised that nothing would change and that they would remain friends no matter what. Logically something changed for them and neither wanted to lose the friendship. They made a new pact, promising that everything would continue as before.

Later that same weekend, Louis invited him to play FIFA or watch a movie at his house, and then he could sleep over if he wanted to. They always did that, perhaps it would not be bad to return to the habit they had before "that" happened.

After playing and watching a movie, they threw two mattresses on the floor. The two went to bed under the covers, chatted for a while, then turned off the lights.

Harry couldn't sleep, he was uneasy because Louis did inexplicable things to him. He didn't know why, but the thought of having him so close to him and not being able to do anything distressed him. The mattresses were separated, but side by side. Louis tried to think of other things, but listened to Harry breathing very closely.

Half an hour had passed since the lights went out, and Harry noticed that Louis shifted nervously in his bed. He turned to where he was; Louis could feel the warm breath on the nape of his neck, a sign that they were a few inches close. He tried to ignore it, but could not. His breath started to make him hot. Harry timidly reached for his member noting that it was starting to harden, and started stroking himself, trying not to make it too strong so Louis didn't notice.