Chapter 10

Liam went up to Niall's room.

As he walked around, he removed his stained shirt. For a moment he was left bare-chested when it was detected on the computer desk there was a photo of Niall and Zayn. He stroked the face of his baby on the glass and let out a heavy sigh as he put the painting back on the shelf.

Just then he jumped into place as he saw the door to the room open.

"What are you doing here?" Liam began to look for any shirt to put it quickly and get out of there. He stared again at Zayn who approached him with one of his hands behind his back.

"I asked you a question, Malik."

He put on his shirt and crossed his arms, seriously.

Zayn smiled and pulled his hand from his back, resting the Scream mask on his face for a second and then skipping over the side of the room to start a new attempt.

Liam denied indignantly. "Ugh, It was you? You know I love that shirt!" He snorted and walked past him, colliding shoulder to shoulder, but Zayn's hands rested on his waist, drawing him toward him.

"Zy-Zayn let me go"

"I miss you, babe ... don't you miss me?" Zayn whispered in his ear and left kisses in the little space Liam gave him.

"Ugh, you stink, have you been drinking? are you drunk?" Liam turned to look at him closely. He noticed his shiny, dark eyes.

"No, I am not drunk. I drank a little, but I'm fine, I am-" Zayn vowed to be in good shape, trying to make the 4 whit his leg, but he was also reeling. Liam couldn't help but laugh at that image. His baby was a little drunk, and that didn't happen often because Zayn didn't like to drink too much. The few times he reached that mood, it was he who cared for him until the next morning. His smile faded into the air as he remembered that he no longer had to take care of him, Zayn was no longer his boyfriend.

"How will you go home? Will Trisha come looking for you? Or will you stay here with Niall? Stay with Niall, okay? Don't take a taxi alone."

"I'm leaving with you," Zayn hugged him by the shoulders so strong that Liam couldn't get him off him.

"Sorry," Liam shook Zayn off him, stepping back. "I don't take advantage of someone who's drunk, it's not my style."

"Thats my line" Zayn jokes. Liam didn't laugh. "It was a joke"

"But it wasn't funny. You're bad at jokes. I've always told you" Liam turned to leave the room, but again, Zayn touched his arm, stopping him.

"Take care of me, Love. Don't leave me alone, take me to your house" Zayn pretended a pout, and Liam pressed his lips, hiding a smile.

"No, Zayn. But If you want I'll take you to yours."

"No, no, no, please. Take me with you, Li."

Zayn kissed him passionately, and Liam felt himself fly like every time in a kiss. He snapped back, feeling unable to break it, but Zayn's alcohol breath was too strong, he wasn't going to take advantage of that. He broke the kiss, gathering everything he could to force, because he really wanted to continue kissing him.