Chapter 8

Harry had left school before lunchtime, as he usually did lately. So this time, Liam was having lunch with Louis.

"Have you talked to Zayn?" He asked as normal.

Liam was about to take a bite out of his sandwich and stared at him seriously. "Will you let me eat in peace?"

Louis snorted and rolled his eyes. "I just want to know if you're okay."

Liam chewed, took a sip of his drink. "I'll be fine if you don't name him every second."

"I haven't seen him these days."

Liam was thoughtful this time, Harry had noticed, and now Louis ... maybe it was a sign. What if something happened to him? He automatically stopped eating because his stomach churned.

"And what about Harry?"

"I suppose the same as always, although ... Can I confess something to you?"

"Of course you know you can trust me"

"I want to believe you haven't talked to anyone about this, Payno"

Liam frowned. "You offend me, Louis," he denied indignantly, although he was laughing internally.

Louis rolled his eyes. "Well, to make a confession, I like him. I like Harry"

Liam opened his eyes and his mouth exaggerated by the confession he just heard. "NO WAY! REALLY?" He smiled and patted Louis on the back. "Thanks for trusting me, though. Can I confess something to you, now?"

Louis nodded slightly flushed.

"I already knew that, anyway. And to be honest, I think you have a chance with him."

Louis smiled broadly. "For real? And why do you say so? What makes you think that?"

They both walk to their classrooms. The ring bell had sounded minutes ago. They had one more class, but they didn't share it. "You'll have to find that out yourself, Tommo."

"But he made it clear to me that he was only looking for sex, it is impossible for him to notice me in that way, don't you think that-"

They were to separate in the hallways to go to their respective classes, Liam turned to see him and patted his cheek as he interrupted. "So, so naive," and continued on his way.

Liam wasn't walking to his class, on the contrary, he walked to another sector of the school where did he knew Zayn was, or it should be. Anguish was killing him, he wanted to corroborate that Zayn would be in class, and if not, he would find out why he was missing.

"Well, well. Who do we have here!" That voice, ugh ... He hated that damn voice.

Liam turned to see her when he heard her. He was hiding in one of the columns so as not to be discovered. He had deja vu of times times where he spied on Zayn at recess. He laughed at himself at the thought of that. He was acting like an obsessed psycho again.