Chapter 15

Louis was entering his room when that message came. He smiled believing that it would be Mia who had just left him at home. They had a great time together, she liked him a lot and she really wanted a formal relationship. Mia was a divine girl, sweet, as well as beautiful. She was very interested in Louis and he felt special, somehow. No one showed such interest in him. Yes, without a doubt, she would be his girlfriend soon.

His brow furrowed when he read that message. Something might be wrong for Harry to send that to him, besides, at that hour it was very strange. They hadn't spoken in weeks, and Harry was too proud to speak to him, unless he was truly important. What if something serious happened to him? Given how they'd left the bar, maybe something happened to them. What if they had an accident and what if ...? Ok, He had to go right now.

He walked to Harry’s house urgently. The back door was open, and he entered with confidence, as always. It was all dark, he went up the stairs to go to his friend's room but heard a noise when he was in the middle of the steps.

”—Auch!” That was Harry who hit his leg on the coffee table.

Louis stopped on a step, trying to see something, but only saw shadows. “Hazz? H, is that you? I read your message- What are you doing?”

The faint glow of the phone screen lit up his face. Harry had his hand extended, in a gesture of 'stop' as Louis approached.

"I thought ... what are you doing? I do not understand.”

Harry snorted, while searching YouTube for the song that Louis’ liked and wanted to dance to him. “Here it is!” he said while smiling and turning on the tv so that there was a little more lighting in the room.

Louis kept frowning at all times, all the more when he saw Harry start taking off his clothes in front of him, and ... Was he supposed to be dancing? Louis wanted to laugh, and he pressed his lips together hard.

“Tell me this is a selected joke,” He denied alone, “is this what you call me for?”

“Sh ... Enjoy," Harry whispered as he approached his ear.

Well, that was enough to feed Louis.

He bit his lip when Harry removed his shirt and led him by the hand to the sofa. He froze, watching him closely. The song was extremely sensual and the way Harry danced him was

But the music died down.

Harry frowned because he was in the middle of a movement and went to find his phone.

Low battery. Turning off device.

He patted his face, indignant. He tossed the phone on the couch, then bounced off the floor. Louis noticed his frustration and stood up in front of him.

“What's going on?”

Harry denied with both hands on his waist.

“It wasn't supposed to be like this. I would play the song, dance to you while I took off my clothes, and then I would ask you to fuck me really hard and it was supposed to ... It was supposed to be that way.”

“What are you talking about?” Louis didn't understand anything.

“Everything had to go perfectly well and ... God! You were supposed to ... nothing, Louis, go home.”