Chapter 7

"I adore you."

"Yeah, yeah, I know you adore fucking with me. However it was a bit strange that you were not rough as you always are" Harry pushed him off, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

Louis looked at him with a frown. "Wait, what? No! I didn't mean that, I ... you. Ugh" he buried his face in the pillow in frustration.

Shit! Didn't Harry feel that it was different from the other times? Because that was damn special!

Well, at least for him.

He got out of bed, heading to the shower. Harry made a place for him in the rain. Neither said anything about it, because they ended and everything was as always, without question, with nothing more than the satisfaction of having had sex.

Only this time they did not have sex, they made love. Well, Louis made love to him, but Harry didn't seem to feel it the same way.

Evidently Harry did not have feelings for Louis.

Before Liam picked them up to take them to school, Louis told Harry that he needed to talk to him about something, and that it was important. Harry wanted to speak right there, but his friend insisted that perhaps it would be better to speak it at some recess or when they were alone because Liam was already there.

The three arrived at school a little late on Monday morning, when classes had already started. They were late because Liam promised to pick them up in his car and he fell asleep. Liam remembered when the last day he was late to school was, and remembered that it was more than a year ago, because his habit was to pick up his boyfriend in the morning, and Zayn was the one who called him on the phone early as his alarm clock, every single day. Logically that did not happen today because he destroyed his phone on Saturday and, oh right ... Zayn was no longer his boyfriend.

He was in a very bad mood that morning just knowing he would have to see him. Today they shared sports time together, and he was sure he was going to skip class so he wouldn't see him. He convinced Harry to stay with him, and now they were both hiding behind the library building, smoking a cigarette, waiting for the hour to pass.

They talked about trifling things before Liam remembered Saturday night.

"What about Louis?" He said, and puffed on his cigarette.

Harry frowned as he blew smoke out of his mouth. "Louis Tomlinson?" He said, letting out a sideways smile.

"Come on. I was high but I remember well the confession you made me"

"What are you talking about?" Harry shifted in place, nervous.

"You two have sex, it's okay, but why didn't you tell me? We are supposed to be brothers."

Harry looked at the ground. "It was embarrassing for both of us. We did it just because we didn't want to be less than you, who had already done it. Now I hear myself say it and we were so pathetic."

Liam smiled denying as he blew smoke out of his mouth. "But you kept doing it. Thats means you like each other."

"No!" He denied raising his voice. "I mean, no ... Louis... no, it's just sex."