Chapter 20 // The end❣

They fell asleep holding each other, or well, Harry managed to fall asleep at any time and easily. Louis was made more difficult by the fact that he kept thinking that Harry would be leaving in a few hours and didn't want him to.

Without thinking twice, with a hand on his chin, he lifted Harry's face so he could join his lips. At first it was hardly a touch, but his goal was to wake him up with kisses.

"Lou?" Harry opened one eye with great difficulty. He was very lazy if he was asleep, but Louis' tongue asked for access in his mouth and he allowed it as soon as he was aware of what they were doing.

"You will leave? Will you go tomorrow?"

Harry now reciprocated the kiss most eagerly. "Y-yes ... Tomorrow."

Louis kissed him again, more eagerly than before. "Then let's enjoy the time we have. Yes?"

Harry nodded eagerly and joined his lips once more.

"I wish I could do so many things to you." Louis gasped at Harry's neck. "I want to see how you come like never before, love." He shuddered and arched, throwing himself against Harry. He was already hot and wet under his pyjamas. He moved over him, rubbing his limbs. "Do you want it, Princess?" He left a sloppy kiss on the neck, licking each exposed part.

Louis would love to slow it down, and carefully, but he knew very well that sheliked him better this way and he always took care of meeting herevery need, doing everything she liked.

"I'd like to do things for you, too." Harry smiled at the kiss, eagerly reaching for Louis' cock. "So, can I ...?"

"Go get him, beautiful." Louis nodded and simulated one last penetration before letting go and laying Harry on him.

Harry stroked Louis' penis, feverishly excited to be touching it and feel it hard in his hand; amazed at the heat and the weight of it, as his mouth sank. He groaned and swore out loud that only she managed to shake him this way.

Later, when Louis said it was the best blowjob he had ever gotten, Harry's face was shining and he couldn't stop smiling because all he wanted to do was give him the best and make him happy. Then he remembered that he had not yet confessed his love to him correctly, and possibly an "I love you" would be ideal instead of anything else he could do to him. He was silent for a long time and this was the perfect time to say it.

He stopped before Louis came and crawled back on him, straddling him, pressing their bodies together so they could rub their limbs until they both exploded with pleasure.

"Uhm ... I love you, Harry," Louis whispered. Harry smiled, arched his brows shaking his hips at him, pushing him to the max. Louis threw his head back and smiled at the realisation. "I love you too, Princess."

Harry's tongue slid down his lower lip, and Louis slowly opened his mouth. This kiss felt new to him, new, different, different from all the others Harry could ever give him. He opened his mouth even wider, letting it invade his interior with full access.

Harry took time to explore and claim everything he could achieve. He withdrew leaving a trail of saliva up his neck. As she rested her head on his shoulder, she began to move her hips again, rubbing their limbs together. Harry still had his underwear on, but the friction was enough to drive them crazy.