Chapter 9

A new week began, now they where in the school about to lunch. Louis saw Zayn that morning, but preferred not to comment. Liam did not tell them that he had come to his house to see him after knowing about his accident, he preferred to keep it to himself.

Everything is perfectly fine until Liam saw Zayn in the cafeteria. He nearly choked on his drink, but he pretended to have remembered a joke, rather than admit that he saw his ex-boyfriend approaching.

“Li... can we talk?" Liam looked at his plate of food, ignoring him. Zayn wanted to laugh because that was what Liam did every time he got angry about something, but his anger always lasted a few minutes. “Please?”

Liam looked up when he heard that and a aid nothing. He just stared at him.

"I wanted to thank you for coming to visit me."

“I don't know what you're talking about."

Zayn smiled and nodded. “Thank you for worry about me. I'm fine now”

Liam kept ignoring him as he drank his soda. Zayn smiled again, but this time in a more cheeky way. He moved closer to his ear to whisper. Liam could have sworn that he stopped breathing at that moment.

”You should know by now that I love challenges, and you're going to love me, you're going to be mine... again”

And he left, leaving Liam speechless and completely confused. He remembered those words perfectly, because they came out of his mouth first.

[...]

Niall's party was a costume party, but of course he wasn't going to be dressed up as anything. It was enough to come and he would remove any mask from any idiot who was there and was going to do what he wanted, that night he had to conquer Zayn.

He was going to kiss him.

When he arrived at the party with Louis and Harry, the three of them scattered throughout the party. His only goal was to kiss Zayn, so he immediately started looking for him.

He managed to locate him a few minutes later, Zayn was disguised as a Prince (of course) and Liam died of love at that moment, wishing in his mind to be any Disney Princess (wtf) Then he insulted himself because that had sounded too gay even to him.

”Hey, what's your name?" Liam spoke to a random boy. He was sure he knew him from school, but he didn't care.

”Me? I’m Mike!” He replied, swallowing hard.

Liam frowned. Okay, maybe he earned his respect by being a lawsuit hunter and everyone was afraid of him at school, but it wasn't like they were left speechless in front of him ... Well, no. Who do he want to cheat? He loved that!

“Take off your costume," he ordered.

“Why?” The boy was pale.

“Just a few minutes. I won't be here long. Come on, come on, take it off.”

The boy shrugged and nodded.