answers / new story

hi everyone! thank you so much for 140k reads!!

here are some answers to a few questions! i took some from my other socials and a few friends who read the book too! :)

Gracie Hills-

how's it feel to be the luckiest girl in the world?

amazing, i think? grayson could have come across anyone's twitter, it just happened to be me!

why did you leave grayson when he confessed his love?

i was scared. i thought he deserved better. being totally honest, i still don't understand why he chose me.

Grayson Dolan-

will you marry me?

uh, i don't think my wife would like that very much.

how did you find gracie's twitter profile? what was your first impression of her?

i found her through a tuesday selfie. i was immediately captivated and i wouldn't be surprised if i fell in love then and there. when i got to see her personality through her tweets, i only became more attracted to her. i swear i almost cried when she tweeted she got tickets to the show.

Ethan Dolan-

do you have any regrets in life?

only a few. my biggest is not texting kristina sooner. i knew i liked her, but i was too much of a pussy to text her.

was it hard to adjust to living in a different house from Grayson?

not as hard as i thought it would be. kristina and gracie definitely helped us through the first few weeks of separation anxiety.

Kristina Alice-

i love you i love you i love you i love you!!!!

i love you more ;)

will you leave ethan and marry me instead?

i'll ask him and see what he thinks, but my answer is yes.

what's it like dating ethan dolan?

he's a sweetheart. i mean, most days i wanna fight him, but i still love him to death.

Cameron Dolan-

not a question, but you're the best dolan sibling

thanks, we've been known

do you see gracie as a sister?

yes, i love gracie a lot. grayson couldn't have picked a better wife.

Lisa + Sean Dolan-

how did you raise your kids to be so amazing?

we let them be themselves and taught them kindness.

do you accept kristina and gracie as your own?

of course. as soon as we met them, we knew they were perfect for our boys. gracie practically lived here from day one.

Kathy Hills-

why are you such a shitty person?

who are you to say that?

you missed out on gracie's entire life, you missed her wedding, her kids, everything. do you not regret this?

no comment.

I will kill you. Idgaf how old you are wit your fake tits you hurt my baby sleep wit one eye open .

excuse me? my lawyers will be in touch.

the author(me)-

how did you come up with the idea for this story?

I have a very active imagination. i have a habit of daydreaming and i come up with ideas very easily. the idea for this book came to me while i was watching tour moments. i actually wrote the first chapter a really long time ago, but didn't finish the story right away. (like most my books whoops)

why did you choose to use your own name for the main character?

being totally honest, i couldn't find any other names that i liked. my family are the only one's that call me gracie (most everyone calls me grace), so it didn't feel too weird to use. and i didn't expect many people to read this book lol

the first chapter of my new book is published now!! follow me and add the book to your library for updates:) i'm so excited !!

(changed the name and cover lol, i'm indecisive)