0.2

Since I had driven to the show and Grayson and Ethan came to the venue with Cameron, we take my car to get ice cream. I drive, obviously, while Grayson sits passenger and Ethan sits in the middle in the back. I have a nice car, but only because my dad left it for me in his will. I pull out onto the main road and start the 15-minute drive to the ice cream shop we had decided on.

"Uh, here, you can play music," I tell Grayson, handing him the aux cord. He takes it from my hand and hooks his phone up, playing Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi. I smile to myself, I love Lewis and its actually my favorite song at the moment.

The twins sing along horribly, causing me to laugh non-stop. I know that it's easy for them to be comfortable around people, especially a fan, and I feel like I already know them from watching their vines and videos every week.

I pull into the parking lot of the shop and park, putting my hand on the door handle, only to be stopped by Grayson's voice.

"Wait, stay there for a second," He tells me, rushing out of my car. I listen to him with slight confusion, not understanding why until he jogs around the car and opens my door for me. A smile grows on my face before I can even help it.

"Wow, what a gentleman" I joke nervously, taking his hand to help me out of the car. Ethan fake gags and laughs loudly, making me throw my head back in laughter while Grayson pouts.

"It was cute" I shrug to him before walking into the building. I hear Grayson slap, Ethan, making me giggle.

"See, she thinks it was cute" He defends himself. They follow me into the ice cream building and we get in the short line. Grayson and I order mint chocolate while Ethan gets some type of bubble gum. I go to pay for them, but Grayson slaps my hand and shoves my wallet back in my purse.

"Not a chance, Gracie" He fake scolds, taking his card out to pay. I roll my eyes playfully again and follow Ethan to a table while he finishes paying and gets our order.

"You know, Grayson and I share a bank account, so I just technically bought you ice cream" He jokes, making me laugh.

"Sure, buddy" I joke back, making him gasp.

"Did I just get friend-zoned by my brother's crush?" He asks in fake shock. My mouth drops open.

"Brothers crush?" I interrogate. Ethan smiles, almost evilly and pulls out his phone. He pulls up something and shows it to me, making me gasp this time. On his phone screen was my twitter fan account for them, where I post my Tuesday selfies and fangirl over them in embarrassing ways.

"This is you, correct?" He smirks, scrolling down to my recent selfie. I nod slowly, the rest of my body frozen in shock.

"Grayson's been stalking you for months, he doesn't like to admit it, but I always catch him looking at your profile," He tells me seriously. My jaw drops and I feel overwhelmed with the information.

"Is that why he chose me to play the game? You guys didn't even know my name though?" I stutter, feeling confused.

"Maybe we just pretended not to know. He saw you tweet that you were going to the show and got so excited, I swear he almost cried" He smirks back. I feel the air get knocked out of me as I try to think of a response. I don't have a chance to before Grayson starts walking over to us. Ethan closes his twitter app and locks his phone. He sits next to me and hands me my ice cream before handing Ethan his.

"So, what are y'all talking about?" Grayson asks casually, not suspecting that Ethan was exposing him.

"Just the tour and shit" Ethan speaks before I can, thankfully. I eat my ice cream quietly while the twins talk, still confused on why the Grayson Dolan would want to look at my twitter fan page and choose me over all the other model-looking girls in the fandom. Once we are all done with our ice cream, we throw our trash away and get back in my car.