2.6

When we get to the Dolan's residents, their parents aren't home, out for their weekly date. Cameron helps me inside and to the kitchen, taking out their first aid kit. She puts gauze and a large bandaid over my stomach and all of the rest of the wounds before nudging me upstairs. She puts me in Grayson's bed.

"Please just stay here, Grayson will be here tomorrow" She begs. I nod, feeling bad.

"I'm sorry" I apologize. She shakes her head.

"You're okay, Gracie. Try to get some sleep, I'm right down the hall if you need me, just yell" She tells me, giving me a small smile. I nod and she leaves the room. I close my eyes and easily fall asleep, so tired from shopping and then fighting with my mom.

"Gracie, wake up" A voice whispers, touching my face lightly. I push their hand off and go to turn onto my stomach, but stop when it spreads a burning sensation. Fuck, I forgot about that.

"Gracie" The voice speaks again. My eyes flutter open to see Grayson with a worried look.

"Gray!" I cheer, sitting up. I wince, but ignore it, wanting to hug him.

"Slow down, stop moving," He tells me, holding me in place.

"Wanna hug" I request with a frown on my face. He tries to hide his smile, leaning down to hug me tightly, but not too tightly.

"Your hair looks so good, did you darken it?" He questions, playing with a strand. I nod.

"Mhhm. Got my nails done too. And a wax" I grin up at him. He takes my hand to look at my nails.

"We'll put these to use later" He mumbles, making me gasp and slap his shoulder. He smirks, but then reaches his hand down to me.

"Let me see your stomach," He says gently, lifting the blanket off of me. I lay back as he lifts my shirt and then the bandage.

"Shit" He mumbles, more to himself. He puts it back down and then my shirt.

"Are you in pain?" He asks, running his hand through my hair. I shrug.

"Kiss it better?" I ask. He chuckles, leaning down to kiss my stomach, but I stop him.

"It doesn't hurt there, it hurts here" I giggle, pointing to my lips. He laughs loudly, throwing his head back. The sound is like music to my ears. He leans in and kisses me slowly.

"You scared the shit out of me" He whispers.

"I'm sorry" I frown. He shakes his head.

"None of that, it's not your fault," He scolds. Not knowing what to say, I lean up and kiss his lips. He crawls into the bed next to me and makes sure not to hurt me.

"You sure I can't take you to get checked out? You should have let Cameron take you" He scolds. I nod.

"I'm okay, swear. I've had worse" I tell him.

"Worse?" He questions carefully. I shrug.

"How was your trip?" I ask to change the subject. He hesitates, thinking about asking me more.

"It was alright. Would have been better with you there" He says cheesily. I hum.

"Still at that, hm?" I laugh.

"Yes, ma'am" He nods. I hum again.

"You hungry?" He questions, helping me stand. I shrug.

"When's the last time you ate?" He continues. I make a noise, trying to figure out when it was.