2.2

Grayson finished basically washing me like a toddler and then helps me stand up, wrapping a towel around my hair and body. He leaves to get me clothes while I stand shivering. He sets the clothes on the counter and kisses my cheek, leaving and closing the door so I can get dressed. I peel off my wet underwear and put on the clothes he got me, smiling softly when I put on one of his hoodies.

I leave the bathroom and sit next to him on the couch. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, moving his hand up and down in a soothing way. I watch as he scrolls through Snapchat stories, barely looking at most of them. He stops on Ethan's, gasping slightly at the screen. He posted a picture of Sarah with her hands over her face so no one can tell who she is.

"He hid her face, that's smart, the whole world saw you in a bed with me" I tease him. He looks down at me and raises an eyebrow.

"If you keep teasing me I'll post more on all of my socials" He warns. I stare at him, trying to figure out if he's joking or not.

"You wouldn't" I try. He closes Snapchat and opens his photos, clicking on a folder.

"Hmm, so many choices" He giggles, clicking on one. On the small screen is me and him in the VIP room at the Harry concert, our lips locked. I look tiny compared to him. Who even took that?

"I think I'll post this one, it's my favorite" He teases, clicking share. My eyes widen as I reach for his phone.

"No!" I protest, climbing onto his lap to get a closer reach. His empty hand immediately flies to my waist to hold me in place and his touch spreads tingles through my body.

"C'mon, Gracie. It's cute, look at you" He gushes. I look up at the phone in his hand. Ew. My side profile is disgusting.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan, I swear," I tell him carefully. I try to grab his phone again, but my short arms fail me. Getting an idea, I put my hand down and face him. He drops his eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you doing?" He asks suspiciously. I shrug, closing the distance between us and kissing him. He doesn't even hesitate before kissing me back. After a few seconds pass, he drops his phone onto the couch and rests his hand on my waist. His tongue slips across my bottom lip, so I take the change to grab his phone and pull back, rolling off of him.

"I got it!" I yell victoriously. He groans, throwing his head back.

"That's not fair, you distracted me with your cute lips" He pouts. I blush slightly but try to hide it. I just look at him, not knowing what to say.

"Just put the phone down and come kiss me" He whines, pulling on my leg. I roll my eyes playfully, but listen to him, setting his phone on the coffee table and scooting back next to him.

"You're taking too long" He mumbles, grabbing my face and kissing me deeply. He leans forward and pushes me gently until I'm on my back. He puts most of his weight on his hands and then rests his body on mine, not breaking the kiss. His tongue brushes my bottom lip again, but I still don't open my mouth. I've never made out with someone and I'm terrified that I'll be bad or do something wrong. He brings his hand down to my thigh and squeezes, making me gasp into the kiss, not expecting it. He takes the opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth while it's open. He massages his tongue against mine while I try to kiss back, still not really knowing what to do.

"Fuck" He whispers, pulling back to look at my face. I can already tell my cheeks are bright red.

"Sorry" I whisper, thinking he hated it. He shakes his head right away.

"No, you're amazing, baby. We have to stop before I get too excited" He rushes to say. I nod my head slightly, looking down at his lips.

"We don't have to stop if you don't want to" I mumble. What the fuck is wrong with me? He looks shocked at my words, waiting to see if I would take it back. I don't.

"I want to, I really do, but I don't wanna take advantage of you when you're upset," He says quietly, brushing his thumb across my bottom lip. Holy fuck, he's so good to me. He leans down and slowly kisses me one last time.

"You're too good to me," I say quietly, not knowing how else to respond. He hums in response and leans down to kiss me one last time.

"let's get in bed, we can watch the office," he tells me, standing up and holding his hand out for me. I take it and let him pull me up. He leads me to my bed and gets under the covers, lifting the blankets for me. I smile to myself and get under, cuddling into him. We spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching The Office, sneaking kisses every few minutes.

~
The next morning, I wake up to my bladder screaming for release. I climb out of Grayson's death grip and do my business before going to get back in bed. I stop halfway when I hear footsteps upstairs. I sigh to myself. I guess my mother is finally back from her dumb vacation.

I quietly walk up the stairs and into the living room where my mother is standing with Ben.

"Gracie! There you are" She greets happily, walking to hug me. I don't hug back, so she quickly let's go.

"Hi" I mutter. Ben steps to me and pats my back awkwardly.

"How are you? Oh, and how's Grayson?" He asks. I furrow my eyebrows slightly.

"Uh, good. He's downstairs" I answer. My mother speaks next.

"Oh? He stayed the night?" She questions. I nod my head slowly.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" I ask carefully. She shakes her head, leaning into Ben.

"Not at all, just didn't know y'all were that close" She replies. I nod my head in response. Ben announces that he's going to go get the rest of their bags, leaving my mother and me alone in the room.

"It was one year yesterday. Only one year and you're out fucking some dude" I spit, not being able to control my anger. She looks shocked, holding her hand to her chest. She steps forward and grabs the collar of my hoodie, making me stop breathing.

"You will not talk to me like that. What I do is none of your business and I suggest you learn your place before something bad happens to you" She whisper shouts. The front door opens, so she drops her grip.

"Fuck you" I hiss, running back down to my room. Grayson wakes up as I walk to the bed, looking at me confused.

"Baby?" He questions quietly, his voice raspy with sleep. I hum and get into the bed. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into him, resting his head in my neck.

"You okay?" He asks against my skin. I hum again.

"Yeah, I'm okay. My mom and Ben are back, by the way," I tell him, running my fingers up and down his back. He exhales slightly.

"Oh, should I go say hi?" He responds, but I lightly shake my head.

"No, it's okay, they think you're still sleeping" I reply. He hums in response.

"How are you feeling?" He questions, pulling back to make eye contact. I force the best smile I can and he thankfully buys it.

"I'm feeling a lot better, thanks to you," I say cheesily. He smiles widely, leaning down to kiss me. It only lasts a few seconds before he pulls back and lays his head in my neck again.

"You're so cute" He mumbles, making me actually smile. I hum.

"So are you" I retaliate, closing my eyes. He makes everything better.