3.0

"Grayson, hurry up" I whine, dragging out my words. I try to pull his hand to make him walk faster, but he raises his eyebrow, making me slow down. The last time I kept going when he raised his eyebrow, he made me sit on the stairs for like fifteen minutes and then wouldn't kiss me for an hour. I can't sit still for that long and I definitely can't go without kisses for that long.

"Calm down there, jumpy. We're early" He laughs. I pout.

We're meeting Cash and his girlfriend for lunch and I'm very excited to meet her. It took about a week to find a time that worked for all of us, and even now, it's super late.

We walk in, still way slower than I would like. I feel like Grayson is walking extra slow on purpose. We find Cash and his girlfriend already sat at a table.

"See, they're already here" I glare at Grayson. He rolls his eyes and tightens his grip on my hand to pull me over to them. They stand to greet us.

"Hi! I'm Samantha, but I go by Sam! I love your hair!" The girl greets, giving me a hug. Grayson shakes Cash's hand while I hug her back.

"Thank you, I love yours too! I'm Gracie" I smile. I'm not lying, it's dyed a pretty lilac purple and it's gorgeous on her.

"Thank you" She grins. I hug Cash while Grayson gives Sam a quick hug.

"She's pretty" I tell him as we pull back from the hug. He smiles and nods.

"She is, isn't she" He smiles, looking at her with adoring eyes. He looks so in love and happy.

We sit down and the waiter soon comes over. Since it's already like eight at night, Grayson orders water for both of us. If I had soda or something sugary, I'd probably be awake all night.

Grayson keeps his hand gripping my thigh as we talk with them, his thumb rubbing back and forth to keep me relaxed. The waiter comes back and Grayson orders chicken strips for me and a burger for him. Sam gets a white sauce pasta and Cash gets a red sauce pasta. We eat while continuing the conversation. Sam is really easy to talk to and she's super funny.

"So, how long have you two been together?" She smiles. I look up at Gray to answer and he smiles at me before looking at her.

"About eight months, I think" He nods. She tilts her head.

"Woah, that's a long time" She laughs. We both nod and laugh. I scoot a little closer to Grayson, making him take his hand off my thigh and wrap his arm around my shoulder. Sam emits a small 'aw' sound, a blush forming on my cheeks.

Eight months is a long time. I never expected us to last this long. I thought he would get bored with me after the first few weeks. I don't deserve him.

We end up leaving the restaurant at like ten, and by then I'm extremely sleepy. I love Sam, she's the sweetest and she's absolutely hilarious. I can see why Cash likes her. I hope they stay together for a long time, he deserves the happiness.

We all decide that we don't want the night to end, so we agree to meet up at Grayson's house to make a fire. It's something we do often, but I'll never get tired of the relaxing vibes it releases.

Grayson forces me to sit in his lap, like always, and Sam sits in Cashs lap. We listen to soft music and talk about anything we can think of. It's nights like these that I never want to end.

"We should all go camping soon" I mumble, playing with Grayson's rings on his fingers.

"Sounds like fun" Sam replies. Grayson and Cash nod their heads in agreeance.

Like I usually do, I fall asleep in Grayson's lap. He wakes me up when Cash and Sam have to leave, helping me stand up so I can hug them. I hug Sam first, saying a goodbye quietly. Cash picks me up and hugs me tightly, leaning to whisper something to me.