2.5

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay? Or better yet, just come with me" Grayson practically begs, throwing his clothes into his suitcase. I sigh.

He and Ethan have a few business meetings in Los Angeles and some things they need to tend to there, so they have a flight in a few hours. Sarah and I are driving them to the airport. I don't want to be alone in a car with her even for the 20-minute drive.

"Grayson, everything will be fine, it's only two weeks" I assure him, taking the clothes and folding them to fit neatly. He pouts, gripping my waist.

"That's the longest I've been without you since I met you, I want you by my side all the time," He tells me sweetly, making me swoon. I smile softly and lean up to rest my hand on his cheek. He leans into my hand, looking down at me.

"You're so fucking cute" He curses, leaning down to pick me up. I let out a quiet squeal, wrapping my legs around his waist. He holds me up by my thighs and falls back onto his bed, holding me on him.

"Gonna miss you," He tells me, running his hand up and down my back. I sigh.

"I'll miss you too, buddy" I reply, trying to brighten the mood. He gasps at the nickname, pulling my shirt down.

"Would a 'bud' give you these?" He questions, referring to the faded marks on my collarbones. It's been about a week since the day I got my wisdom teeth out, so the marks are almost gone.

"What are you talking about? I don't see anything" I joke. He smirks, pulling me down to him.

"You're right, they're almost gone, I should give you more" He mumbles, leaving open kisses on my neck. I giggle and push myself off of him, standing up and trying to pull him to stand up.

"No time for that, we have to leave in a few hours and you haven't finished packing," I tell him, a groan leaving his lips at my words.

"I don't wanna go" He huffs. I roll my eyes.

"You can facetime or call me whenever you want, I'll keep my phone on me 24/7" I promise, holding my pinky out to him. He wraps his pinky in mine and then leans down to kiss them, my heart skipping a beat. He remembered. He gives me a soft smile and puckers his lips, making a sound. I smile back and lean down to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles into the kiss, making me smile too.

"Now let's get packing, lover boy," I say happily, successfully pulling him up.

A few hours pass and we finally finish packing his suitcase. He kept distracting us from the task, pulling me onto the bed to kiss him, so it took forever.

He and Ethan put their things in the trunk of my car before running back inside to say goodbye to their parents. They come back out after a few minutes and Ethan and Sarah get in the backseat while Grayson and I get in the front. Grayson volunteered to drive on the way there, and I easily accepted.

He drives with one hand on the wheel, the other in my lap with my fingers playing with his. I'm kind of nervous to be without him, even if it is such a short time. What if he meets another girl while he's there and wants her instead? What if the trip reminds him of how much he loves LA and makes him stay longer?

"Gracie" He speaks, getting my attention. I snap out of my trance and look up at him.

"You alright? I was trying to get your attention for a little bit" He worries, glancing over at me. I nod.

"Yeah, sorry, daydreaming. What's up?" I answer. He raises his eyebrow at me.

"I'm okay, Bear. Promise" I smile. He smiles at the nickname. I started calling him bear a little bit ago. It fits him well. He looks all scary like a bear, but in reality, he's a sweetheart.