4.7

writing this chapter made me so soft🙁 buckle in y'all

"Come here, I wanna show you something," I tell Grayson, trying to hide my large grin. He tilts his head, a smile forming when he sees how happy I am. I take him into his room where Tom is laying down, a purple sweater on him with black words. I stand and bounce on my toes, waiting for him to see.

"What?" He laughs, looking around the room. Tom jumps down, walking over and rubbing himself on my leg before moving to Graysons.

"Did you get him a shirt?" He giggles, leaning down to pick him up.

"Big brother" He mumbles, reading the shirt. He doesn't get it at first, looking at me with confusion.

"Why does it say big broth-" He starts to say, but cuts himself off, his mouth dropping open. He carefully sets Tom down and then looks at me.

"Gracie," He says slowly. I nod my head, an excited squeal falling from my lips.

"You're pregnant?" He questions loudly, his eyes starting to water. I nod again, reaching into my pocket and handing him the documents from my recent doctor's trip. He looks at them for a second before dropping them to the ground.

"No fucking way" He whispers, sniffing. He wipes his eyes with the back of his hands and takes two steps to me, wrapping his arms around me and picking me up. He cries into my chest, his body shaking with every sob.

"I'm so excited" He cries. I giggle and rub his back.

"Shh, I know" I smile, happy tears falling down my cheeks at his reaction. He pulls back and wipes his eyes again, leaning down to kiss me passionately. It only lasts for a few seconds, but it sends tingles down my spine.

"I love you so, so fucking much" He mumbles, resting his forehead on mine. I smile, resting my hand on his cheek and rubbing my thumb across his skin.

"I love you" I grin back. He steps back and puts his hands on his knees.

"I can't believe this is actually happening. Does Ethan know yet?" He questions. I shake my head and he bounces on his feet.

"Can we go tell him?" He requests happily, excited to tell his twin. I laugh and nod, holding my hand out. He gladly takes it and carefully pulls me out of his room.

"How do you think he's gonna react?" I ask as he drags me down the hall. He shrugs.

"He's gonna freak, I know that much" He laughs. I smile, looking over at him. I'm literally carrying Grayson Dolan's child. Middle school me would probably piss her pants and pass out.

We find Ethan and Kristina outside, Grayson bouncing like a child on a sugar high when he sees them.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon" He repeats, opening the door for me. I laugh at him, walking out the door with him close behind me. Ethan and Kristina are on the stairs, drying off from the pool.

"Hi" Grayson greets, not being able to contain his smile. Ethan raises his eyebrow.

"Hi?" He responds. Grayson looks over at me and grins.

"Guess what?" He asks excitedly. Ethan tilts his head, a smile growing on his face too.

"What?" He questions, looking back and forth between me and Gray. Gray just stands and smirks, making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Grayson, just tell them" I scold playfully, pushing his shoulder. He giggles.

"I finally knocked her up," He says loudly, jumping on his toes slightly. I laugh at his choice of words. Ethan's mouth drops open and he immediately jumps up and onto Grayson, both of them falling onto the ground. Kristina sits with her mouth dropped open, shock in her eyes.