0.4

Whispers wake me up, confusing me because I don't remember going to sleep. I keep my eyes shut as Cameron and Ethan argue quietly.

"Take the picture quick" "I'm trying!" "Shh, you're gonna wake them" "you shh, eat a dick" "don't say that, that's gross"

A deep whisper cuts them off, but it comes from underneath me. I try not to move when I realize I'm laying on top of Grayson.

"If you wake her up, I swear to fucking God" Grayson whispers, his chest slightly vibrating. I pretend to wake up, fluttering my eyes and looking up at Ethan and Cameron.

"Too late" Cameron sighs, sitting down on the other couch. Ethan huffs, locking his phone dramatically and flopping onto Cameron. I tilt my head and look up at Grayson, smiling softly.

"Morning, beautiful" He grins. I go to say it back but stop halfway through. It's morning? Shit. I climb off of him and rush to grab my phone and put my shoes on.

"Woah Woah, what's the rush?" Grayson questions standing up to follow me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep, m-my mom must be worried sick," I tell him, trying not to sound scared. He furrows his eyebrows and rests his hand on my right cheek.

"What happened to your eye? It wasn't like that last night" He asks in confusion. My eyes widen. My makeup must have rubbed off while we were sleeping.

"I was, uh, boxing my t-trainer yesterday morning and she accidentally, uh, hit me during the workout, it's nothing. I really do have to get going though, I don't want to worry my mom anymore" I explain, hoping he buys the lie. I glance at Ethan and Cameron to see them watching with concern.

"You could call her or send her a text? I'll make you breakfast if you stay. Pleaseeeeee" He pleads quietly, giving me puppy eyes. I think for a moment before giving up and nodding. She can't get any angrier than she already is. Grayson cheers and pulls me into a hug, spinning me around. He sets me down again and grabs my hand, pulling me upstairs and to the kitchen. He leads me to the chairs at the island, picking me up by my waist and setting me in one before I can even react.

"Stay," he tells me like a dog, patting my head. I swat his hand away and pull out my phone so I can pretend to text my mother. If I text her, she would tell me to come home right away. I wait a few minutes before speaking.

"She said its cool if I stay for a little bit longer" I announce to Grayson. He turns around and sends me a smile.

"Is she mad?" He asks, pulling something out of the cabinet. I shake my head, then realize he isn't looking at me.

"Not really" I shrug, then try to move on from the topic.

"Speaking of parents, where are yours?" I question slowly while scrolling through Twitter.

"They're on a weekend trip for their anniversary, they won't be back till tomorrow evening" He explains. I hum in response and retweet a funny quote about the twins, my head popping up when Grayson's phone goes off. Does that mean he has my Twitter notifications on? It could also just be a coincidence. This reminds me of everything Ethan showed me.

"I'm gonna go talk to Ethan real quick," I tell him, making him look at me with a pout. I roll my eyes jokingly and set my phone on the counter.

"It will be super quick, I promise, I'm even leaving my phone here and I can't live without it" I promise. He glances from me to my phone for a few seconds before nodding. I skip back down the stairs where Ethan had moved to the chair, Cameron nowhere in sight.

"Why me?" I interrogate, sitting down next to him. He looks up at me and sets his phone down.

"Huh?" He asks in confusion.

just a fan // grayson dolanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara